Your most anticipated SW PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want Chewbacca and the droids now. I would love for something to get announced tonight but probably not to Toyfair. I also wouldnt mind a Mara Jade.

I wonder if Sideshow is still sticking to the list they were using a few years ago where the droids, Luke X-Wing, Qui-Gon and Maul were coming.

But here is my overall list of PF that I would like to get from each movie and others would be cool too.

TPM - Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Maul, and Queen Amidala(red dress)
AOTC - Obi-Wan, Anakin, Padme (white jumpsuit), Yoda, Mace, Clonetrooper and Dooku
ROTS - Obi-Wan, Anakin, Palpatine, 501st Trooper, Shocktrooper, and Cody

ANH - Chewbacca, R2-D2, C-3PO, Tarkin, Stormtrooper, Tusken Raider, and Jawa
ESB - Luke Bespin, Han Bespin, Leia Bespin, and Lando.
ROTJ - Luke Jedi, Han Carbonite, Slave Leia, Emperor, Wicket, and Royal Guard.
EU - Mara Jade

I just love Watto! Also I hope that can make him as the next 1:1 bust! :D:D:D

watto.jpg

Agent0028 said:
Damn, pallie, you must have alot of space...
Well I do live on 11 acres so I can always expand the house or make a game/movie/Collectibles room behind the house plus I want to eventually get another garage built with a room over the top for my other stuff but the PF are going in the movie room.

:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor PALPATINE!

and Aunt Beru!

wait forget that last one.

My most anticipated is the one I got coming, Luke & Yoda.

PS- PosterBoyKelly, is that chewie taking a feel of leia?

Oooo, that's a good costume choice for Amidala, too. Those gowns seem to have been made for PF, although nothing can do justice to the sheer magnificence of those dresses. I've seen a few in person, and the detail that went into them is beyond belief.

Captain Aldeggon said:
Oooo, that's a good costume choice for Amidala, too. Those gowns seem to have been made for PF, although nothing can do justice to the sheer magnificence of those dresses. I've seen a few in person, and the detail that went into them is beyond belief.
I dont know I kinda like the red throne dress personally maybe they could do light up ovals on the bottom like they were in the movie.

That's a good idea! And I agree, the others are all beautiful, but that gown is definitely the most iconic, and for a display that people are going to be looking at, it would be the most recognizable. Good point.

Khev said:
Already announced. The question was what SW PF *announcements* are you looking forward to the most. :)

Righto, misread the thread title. ANYWAY, my most anticipated is x-wing luke, but it will never happen.

Khev said:
I think of all these pictures, the AOTC Padme is the only one with even the slightest chance at being made as a PF.
I hope she gets made soon but I hope its not the ripped shirt version. I prefer something like this.
normal_aotc-ga09.jpg
normal_aotc-ga07.jpg

Back