Your Most Anticipated Superhero Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What upcoming superhero (or villain) movie are you looking forward to the most?

• Total voters
I'm actually not looking forward to any of these :lol. I'm not into Marvel, except for X-Men. And I'm not really enthused about either BvS or Suicide Squad. BvS looks like it completely missed the mark with Superman by turning him into a "god", and the character designs for Suicide Squad are some of the worst I've ever seen in a Superhero movie (like really, really bad cosplay that's based on Deviant Art).

I guess you can't change your vote, but I'm most anticipating Civil War now. I'm not really looking forward to the others anymore, besides Batman V Superman, but that depends on the reviews. I'm starting change my opinion on certain things lately, and with that, I'd much rather have something that's more family friendly. I still have my dramas, psychological thrillers, and war movies for my "R-rated" tastes, but I like superheroes being for everyone.

So many movies :thud:

Of them I'll probably be seeing int theatres:

Fantastic Four
Deadpool
X-Men: Apocalypse
Batman v Superman
Wolverine 3
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Fantastic Four 2
Spider-Man
Justice League
The Flash
Black Panther
X-Men
Inhumans
Green Lantern Corps
X-Force
New Mutants
Superman

Probably watch on home entertainment:

Ant-Man
Suicide Sauad
Gambit
Doctor Strange
Wonder Woman
Animated Spider-Man
Aquaman
Captain Marvel
Shazam
Incredibles 2
Sinister Six
Batman

Not interested in the rest.

I'll watch them all but I don't have a clear favorite. After this years crop of films plus trailers for up coming films my interest is restrained. Each fraction DC / Marvel has a formula for their films. I don't expect the formula to change simply the characters / plot fitting into the formula thus reducing any originality. It'll be up to the actors to bring something special to their part which peaks my interest.

I'm going to be over this comic book era by 2020....way too many film!

Mainly looking forward to:

Batman vs Superman
Civil War
X-Men Apocalypse

Wolverine 3
GotG 2

Justice League
Avengers Infinity War

Avengers Infinity War 2
Justice League 2

They're going to reboot Green Lantern in 2020?

Some of these are so vague, I wonder if they'll even get made eventually.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably Return of the Caped Crusaders, Doctor Strange, or Black Panther.

Back