Your Most Anticipated Superhero Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What upcoming superhero (or villain) movie are you looking forward to the most?

• Total voters
Remake Guyver Dark Hero with big budget and a good director.It would be like iron man crossed with wolverine :) We need a break from marvel+dc characters

Civi War. Besides Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, no other DC movies have impressed me of late. I was looking forward to the Suicide Squad until they cast the Fresh Prince as Dead Shot. He's my favorite member of the Squad but IMO, they blew that casting decision badly. Not even sure if I'm going to bother seeing it now.

I couldn't pick really. Whichever of Civil War, Dawn of Justice and X:men Apocalypse is coming sooner. The others are too far off to really think about and the likes of Suicide Squad I have zero excitement for.

I voted for the Captain. Winter Soldier was nearly flawless and can only see it getting better. As much as I LOVE Spider-Man, I'm just still all bent out of shape about no more Andrew and crew. Captain gets my vote.

I didn't know it was finishing. What, not even the McAvoy and Fassbender group carrying on?

Based on recent rumors everyone is unsure, but supposedly the next Wolverine will be the end for the original cast, and with Apocalypse being the last X film Mcavoy, Fass, Lawrence and Hoult are contracted for, I think we might get a soft reboot with a new cast in a more contemporary setting.

Based on recent rumors everyone is unsure, but supposedly the next Wolverine will be the end for the original cast, and with Apocalypse being the last X film Mcavoy, Fass, Lawrence and Hoult are contracted for, I think we might get a soft reboot with a new cast in a more contemporary setting.

Makes you wonder if they're gearing up for an MCU deal.

hopefully they use the new cast going forward and don't reboot with an all new cast/story.

Maybe something can happen in Apocalypse where they change the future and Xavier/Magneto ditch the new mutants :lol

there's no reboot for X-Men just an end to the OT cast and that timeline. Lawrence will likely leave but McaVoy and Fassbender have said they'd like to come back so will probably re-negotiate a new contract for more movies and with an entire new cast for fan-favourites like Cyke, Nightcrawler, Psylocke ect already they're gonna be the cast for at least a few movies

there's no reboot for X-Men just an end to the OT cast and that timeline. Lawrence will likely leave but McaVoy and Fassbender have said they'd like to come back so will probably re-negotiate a new contract for more movies and with an entire new cast for fan-favourites like Cyke, Nightcrawler, Psylocke ect already they're gonna be the cast for at least a few movies

I don't think it's going to be a full reboot, but the only thing that makes me think they might get a new cast is that the current Apocalypse cast is pretty young, are they going to keep making X-men movies in 80s until the younger cast finally grows up? Does Deadpool and Gambit take place in the 80s? Deadpool certainly looks like it takes place now, so how will they integrate him into an X-Men movies? I could be wrong but I could have sworn I read an interview a while back where Kinberg said after this the films won't be set in the past, so how do you make an X-Men film set today, with the same cast?

I don't think it's going to be a full reboot of course, they've worked way too hard to not fully reboot the franchise, but I can see the future films turning into something like the post Burton Batman films.

hopefully they use the new cast going forward and don't reboot with an all new cast/story.

Maybe something can happen in Apocalypse where they change the future and Xavier/Magneto ditch the new mutants :lol

Yea this is what I'm thinking, Kinberg has also hinted that this movie will shake up the universe.

Last edited:
Deadpool and then probably want to see if DC can finally make an epic movie close to the comics.

Advengers , etc.. Been there done that is setting in.

X-men anything, has been good ok flicks but won't be any better.

This is more or less my expectation. And I haven't heard anything about Singer signing off, so I'm assuming that he will still be in charge of things--thus, this won't be the last "Singer-verse" movie or whatever.

Considering that the new, young cast was just signed on, and assuming they work out creatively and in terms of box office receipts, I do hope the next few X-movies are still period pieces, taking place in the '80s and then '90s. If they keep up the trend of releasing a movie every 3 years that skips forward 10 years, things are going to get really unbelievable really fast without a wholesale recast. And maybe that is the plan, but I hope not, if for no other reason than I really like McAvoy and Fassbender in those roles. And as Game of Thrones season 5 progresses, seeing how much Sansa has matured, she seems like a really terrific choice for Jean.

Back