Your most anticipated movie of 2012?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your most anticipated movie of 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Promethues way waaay above any of those listed personally.
In fact I'm not excited at all for any others on the list apart from TDKR.

The hobbit should be great but I can't get excited for it yet , too far away.

I guess I'm not enough of an aliens fan to care at all about prometheus. I don't plan on seeing it or care to see it ever. Meanwhile I'm ready to plop my butt in a seat to see The Hobbit. Assuming they have a panel at comic-con I will be camping out overnight to make sure I get into see that one.

I guess I'm not enough of an aliens fan to care at all about prometheus. I don't plan on seeing it or care to see it ever. Meanwhile I'm ready to plop my butt in a seat to see The Hobbit. Assuming they have a panel at comic-con I will be camping out overnight to make sure I get into see that one.
You've never been curious to find out the story of the fossilized creature in the derelict in Alien?
For me this is probably going to be the most incredible experience of my life. Growing up around the Alien and Predator, always making up stories about the Space Jockey with my uncle, never expecting to know the truth..what it's purpose was.. But now, after 32 years..it's finally here...this is it... :horror:panic::horror

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sftuxbvGwiU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sftuxbvGwiU[/ame]

No, never really thought much about it. I'm not really that big a fan of the aliens franchise to be honest.

Avengers for me. Didn't even have to look at the other choices first. I'm looking forward to TDKR too but I'm getting tired of Bale as Batman.

No, never really thought much about it. I'm not really that big a fan of the aliens franchise to be honest.

:lol :lol

I would have to agree, Alien franchise does nothing for me.

They're cool looking and all that but the franchise has been dead for me for a long time.

Wasn't the last one Aliens Take Manhattan. :lol

Now, Avengers, TDKR, Spidey and Hobbit :panic:

Avengers for me. Didn't even have to look at the other choices first. I'm looking forward to TDKR too but I'm getting tired of Bale as Batman.

While my gut feeling is telling me that TDKR with definately be the "better" of the 2 movies than Avengers, there's still the big excitement of seeing a new movie property vs a part 3 in a series.

The only reason I want to see The Hobbit, is because it's Peter Jackson, and it probably won't be 40 hours long. :lol

You should want to see The Hobbit for it's story first, PJ SECOND!

:wink1:

https://youtu.be/G0k3kHtyoqc

I was doing like a thing...to counter-act with Josh's non love for Prometheus. :lol

But we'll see. I was never a big Rings fan. I like them, but don't love them. I'm more interested in this because it'll be a bit more stand alone. And I like some of the actors they got in the flick.

You can't counter act what can't be counter acted. :lol I'm glad for folks that want to see Prometheus so bad. Its just not one I care to see.

I voted "other" as much as I am excited for the conclusion of Nolan's run on Batman, I am more anticipating what Ridley Scott has in store for us with Prometheus. His return to this universe and science fiction in general is a special event. Let's not forget his only two science fiction films are Alien and Blade Runner, two of the greatest science fiction films of all time. The trailer is amazing and I am just dying to see this film!

TDKR for me, then Avengers or Hobbit...Bourne Legacy is definitely on my list as well. Jeremy Renner kicks serious ass!

We've already seen the Hobbit though. It was called Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, Return of the King. How many more hours of little people walking do you want?

Back