Your most anticipated movie of 2012?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your most anticipated movie of 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went with The Amazing Spider-Man. I think The Dark Knight Rises will be great, but I fear the hype for the final installment will out do its awe factor for me. (And I could be completely wrong.)

As for Spider-Man, I went from having very little expectations to thinking that it may out perform its predecessors, especially with this release of this latest trailer. Everything looks like it fits together so well, and being an uber Spider-Man fan, this is the movie I've been waiting for. (And this is someone who loved the Trilogy.) Spider-Man will be the must-see 2012 movie for me.

TDKR by far, probably my most anticipated film ever, then it would be Prometheus in a distant 2nd with red lights just behind that.

Promethius.

I'm looking forward to the others mentioned, but I feel a bit worn out from the hype that's been whirling around them.

Promethius for me.

I am not into the big Hollywood movies. Every year I love movies that aren't deemed the big Hollywood picture. Last year my favorites were Drive, the Help, and Hanna. 2010 it was the Black Swan, 127 Hours, and the King's Speech.

My all-time favorite films are the ShawShank Redemption, City of God, the Fastest Indian, and I suppose now, Drive is right up there. I also have a soft spot for the Sandlot.

Big popcorn Hollywood smash hit films like your Avengers and Hobbit variety usually disappoint me. Too much hype from the media and movie whores like ourselves. Hmmm... Avengers has me excited though. I love Joss Whedon's work.

Amazing Spider-man cos Spidey beats the rest and looks fantastic, only film i'm gonna see in the cinema the rest can wait for a rental.

Not into the Hobbit and the others are FAR too hyped with fanboy orgasms

I am not into the big Hollywood movies. Every year I love movies that aren't deemed the big Hollywood picture. Last year my favorites were Drive, the Help, and Hanna. 2010 it was the Black Swan, 127 Hours, and the King's Speech.

My all-time favorite films are the ShawShank Redemption, City of God, the Fastest Indian, and I suppose now, Drive is right up there. I also have a soft spot for the Sandlot.

Big popcorn Hollywood smash hit films like your Avengers and Hobbit variety usually disappoint me. Too much hype from the media and movie whores like ourselves. Hmmm... Avengers has me excited though. I love Joss Whedon's work.
snob2.jpg

Back