Your most anticipated movie of 2012?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your most anticipated movie of 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
django unchainde
me too!
JYqvo.gif

TDKR :dunno

Looking forward to Spidey and Django also.

Nothing about it is exciting imo. :monkey1

Bane is nothing like the character(white,no venom, retarded motivations, part of the LoS) , Selina does nothing for me nor is she remotely believable with that build beating up armed thugs twice her size. Gotham is a generic city, no Batmobile and it's all ending prematurely. Hate the timeframe, the lack of Joker in Batmans career ever appearing again, the title and advertising is all a lame rehash etc etc. Nolans getting way too cocky too judging from his interviews and overabundance of cgi. I don't recall Kubrick or Scorsese or even Tarantino blowing their own horn the way he's been.

Maybe Arkham City ruined my expectations for Batman movies. I'll see it but the best thing I can do is keep my expectations at nothing.

The Hobbit is going to blow everything else this year to the wayside!

Nothing about it is exciting imo. :monkey1

Bane is nothing like the character(white,no venom, retarded motivations, part of the LoS) , Selina does nothing for me nor is she remotely believable with that build beating up armed thugs twice her size. Gotham is a generic city, no Batmobile and it's all ending prematurely. Hate the timeframe, the lack of Joker in Batmans career ever appearing again, the title and advertising is all a lame rehash etc etc. Nolans getting way too cocky too judging from his interviews and overabundance of cgi. I don't recall Kubrick or Scorsese or even Tarantino blowing their own horn the way he's been.

Maybe Arkham City ruined my expectations for Batman movies. I'll see it but the best thing I can do is keep my expectations at nothing.

I read something about him saying there hasn't been any epics since the silent era and his captures that :cuckoo:

bit up himself isn't he.

who the hell cares.

:exactly: Good Box Office does not a good film make

Back