Your most anticipated movie of 2012?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your most anticipated movie of 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't seen enough of the Hobbit yet to be much more excited for it. I still can't even figure out if its being cut up into 2 films or if the second film is some made up sequel I've heard rumors on :lol

Have you not read anything on The Hobbit at all? :lol I think anyone who has paid a tiny bit of attention knows it will be two films (they've even announced names for both), and both will include material from The Hobbit book and LOTR appendices.

Feel free to check in the LOTR section anytime and read The Hobbit movie thread. :duff

snob2.jpg

Nope, just taste. I must grow a mustache, sideburns, and get a pipe!

Alot, and definately not the Avengers, I think it looks terrible. Like F4 Silver Surfer with bigger actors.

The Master
Django Unchained
Moonrise Kingdom
Prometheus
TDKR
Iron Sky
Lincoln
World War Z
James Bond : Skyfall
The Bourne Legacy

I'm more excited for the second Hobbit movie than the first.

Probably TDKR and The Avengers off that list. I hope Prometheus delivers. John Carter too. World War Z could be the big one, but I'm not getting excited about anything.

I'm more excited for the second Hobbit movie than the first.

Probably TDKR and The Avengers off that list. I hope Prometheus delivers. John Carter too. World War Z could be the big one, but I'm not getting excited about anything.

Yeah TDKR and Avengers for me.

I'm looking more forward to The Hungar Games than any of these. The Hobbit would be 2nd and the more I hear about Dark Knight Rises the less excited I am about it.

5. Other
4. The Amazing Spider-Man
3. The Dark Knight Rises
2. The Avengers
1. The Hobbit

Promethues way waaay above any of those listed personally.
In fact I'm not excited at all for any others on the list apart from TDKR.

The hobbit should be great but I can't get excited for it yet , too far away.

Back