Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they provide an explanation on the emails?

If they are doing a retro-price match policy, good on them. Not many places do that...in fact, I can't think of one. I know Rushmore used Amazon as an example, and I know they (and other realtors) have a pre-order price match policy/guarantee, but I don't know of any retailers that do price adjustments retroactively.

And Patriot666, I hate those damn coffins too. First off the grooves on those cases mangle the slip covers, and then when you finally go to check out and the cashier opens it, they usually have to grab it the slip cover and pull it so the damn Blu-Rays come out.

Having said that, Target can have some damn good deals.

We wanted to let you know that a refund for your order (Order #*************) has been approved. The item(s) impacted by this refund are listed below.
Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment within 7-14 business days. Purchases made with Target GiftCard(s) or PayPal will be credited with a Target eGiftCard.
Thanks for shopping at Target.
Team Target

And the prices they show in the emails are sky high. Rogue Nation was at $54!!!

Makes no sense at all to me, but hey, give me the money! :lol

Weird. The wording in that explanation "We wanted to let you know that a refund for your order (Order #*************) has been approved" makes it sounds like you requested the refund.

Oh well, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

And the prices they show in the emails are sky high. Rogue Nation was at $54!!!

Makes no sense at all to me, but hey, give me the money! :lol

This is sort of related, on Black Friday my wife and I ordered the Wii U online, there was some sort of error at checkout and we weren't sure the order got placed or not, so she ordered again. Again, we were afraid the order didn't go through, and it was my daughters most wanted gift, so we ran down to Target and purchased the item in store instead. Good thing we did, because Target cancelled our orders for the Wii U's, as the items were supposed to be in store only. For our inconvenience they gave us $50 gift cards for each order! We never intended to buy 2 Wii U's but because we placed 2 orders, we were given $100, not bad!

The Excorcist Anthology BD (only $23.49 on Amazon.ca and it's now OOP)
Xanadu BD (nostalgia factor)
Blood Work BD
Terms of Endearment BD
The 7th Voyage of Sinbad BD
Kramer vs Kramer BD

I'm looking at my Target Credit card and it's screwed up. It looks like I was charged for two gift cards that I was to get for free, then also I have a pending charge for that $54 for the Rogue Nation blu that I have sitting right beside me! UGH!

I did get the credit for it though, but no sign so far of the other ones.

I'm hoping it's some kind of a technical glitch and it will correct itself. I know sometimes this happens. I'm going to wait and see since I just paid my bill a week ago.

Anyone else with a Target card?

I'm looking at my Target Credit card and it's screwed up. It looks like I was charged for two gift cards that I was to get for free, then also I have a pending charge for that $54 for the Rogue Nation blu that I have sitting right beside me! UGH!

I did get the credit for it though, but no sign so far of the other ones.

I'm hoping it's some kind of a technical glitch and it will correct itself. I know sometimes this happens. I'm going to wait and see since I just paid my bill a week ago.

Anyone else with a Target card?

I do, but I don't have any unusual transactions.

I do, but I don't have any unusual transactions.

I figured it all out, except for two $5 charges. I think they charged me for my "free" $5 gift cards. I have a message in to them.

Best Buy's card is a lot easier to figure out. They list everything that you buy by name.

IMG_1145_zpsxfwcv1gl.jpg

I called Target and got everything settled. The price was for my total that I ordered the same time as the MI blu. Of course they didn't list it that way in the email which made it look like that was the cost of one disc. Man, they go through a big rigamarow with everything. I don't know how they keep things straight. It's hard enough for me to. :lol

Finally decided to grow a pair and order a new TV. So my 3D 4K Samsung is coming in by Thursday. Now to get surround sound. Phew. This got expensive, quick. :lol

Congrats! I need to do the same thing.

Wait....you can get a TV with both 3D and 4K??? I thought you couldn't. I'd be confussseded. :gah:

Finally decided to grow a pair and order a new TV. So my 3D 4K Samsung is coming in by Thursday. Now to get surround sound. Phew. This got expensive, quick. :lol

You should check out the avs.com forum for all things audio video if you're shopping...insane amount of info on there. Congrats on the new tv! :hi5:

Congrats! I need to do the same thing.

Wait....you can get a TV with both 3D and 4K??? I thought you couldn't. I'd be confussseded. :gah:

Thanks! :hi5:

Well the 3D is 1080, but it can also display 4k (not 3D). It's the JS9000 model from Samsung. I spent maybe 15 hours at Best Buys just to see if that's my thing lol. It's a nice TV, for sure.

You should check out the avs.com forum for all things audio video if you're shopping...insane amount of info on there. Congrats on the new tv! :hi5:

Thanks, brother! :duff

I'll check it out! Need that surround sound, and probably an entertainment set up and I'll be good...for now. :lol

Which slip did you choose? Really wanted the Bolton sigil, but I dislike the light background this season has...wish they would have gone with the original House backgrounds. Hopefully House Bolton is offered when the Season 6 set comes out.

That said, the lighter background doesn't look that bad in person.

Back