Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mockingjay Part 2 Steel Book from Best Buy.

Anyone have a spare Mockingjay Part 1? Only steel book I'm missing in the series.:mad:

IMG_1157_zpsaztlypab.jpg

Recently picked up the first three seasons of X-Files on bluray. The transfer is really good and makes the show feel fresh despite a very nineties look. The episodes are also in widescreen without any distortion.

Picking up the Hateful Eight after work. Hopefully my pre-ordered steel book copy at Best Buy doesn't have a dent/spine slash.

Did you catch a deal on this ?

no, i saw it on amazon for $23 , got Best Buy to match it from the $30 price, had an old gift card i had in my computer desk called it had $14 left on it, so ended up costing me like $12 bucks or something.

no, i saw it on amazon for $23 , got Best Buy to match it from the $30 price, had an old gift card i had in my computer desk called it had $14 left on it, so ended up costing me like $12 bucks or something.

Gotcha. I want to get it but not trying to spend $30 on it. I would be fine at $20.

I was rather disappointed with the lenticular from Target for the Hateful Eight. Same cover as the regular edition. Not a good choice of picture for a lenticular cover.

I was rather disappointed with the lenticular from Target for the Hateful Eight. Same cover as the regular edition. Not a good choice of picture for a lenticular cover.

Plus it isn't a gatefold slip like the regular version. I went with the regular since it's nicer and cheaper compared to the Target version.

Anybody that bought the Hateful Eight steel book for $24.99, it's on sale for $19.99 this week. Email Best Buy customer service and they'll do a price adjustment. I did and got $5 and change back.

Back