Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UK also has 101 Dalmatians too. I double hate you!! :monkey4:mad:

:rotfl:rotfl

:1-1::1-1:

Lol we didn't get a slipcover version though, I haven't got it as I'm waiting for news on your one as it looks like you'll get a slipcover & I'm that obsessive that the shelf needs to match ;)

Although our version is Region Free so if Slips don't matter to you I could always keep my eye out for a cheap copy if you want??

Amazon is only £12.00 anyway :)

[ame]https://www.amazon.co.uk/101-Dalmatians-Blu-ray/dp/B008HSJQSE?SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&tag=bluraycom-21&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B008HSJQSE&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE[/ame]

Neil

Lol we didn't get a slipcover version though, I haven't got it as I'm waiting for news on your one as it looks like you'll get a slipcover & I'm that obsessive that the shelf needs to match ;)

Although our version is Region Free so if Slips don't matter to you I could always keep my eye out for a cheap copy if you want??

https://www.amazon.co.uk/101-Dalmat...5953&creativeASIN=B008HSJQSE&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Neil

Yeah i got it a while back. I will def get the US version since I want the reward points too. :lol

https://www.amazon.co.uk/101-Dalmat...5953&creativeASIN=B008HSJQSE&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Neil

I'd import it but I don't want my movies with that Brit accent :nana:

Yeah i got it a while back. I will def get the US version since I want the reward points too. :lol

Lol makes sense :)

I think my points expired because I kept forgetting to look to see if there was stuff I wanted.

Should really have a look & see if it's worth using the ones I currently have.

I'd import it but I don't want my movies with that Brit accent :nana:

'Ere what's wrong with bloomin' accent A??

It's loik you all fink we sounds loik Mr Van Dyke from Marrrrry Poppins (silly swear filter not letting me use his first name :slap)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_rVzBt20N0[/ame]

:lol:lol:lol

Neil

Just a heads up:

Amazon Gold Box Deal of the Day is up to 56% off Criterion Favorites DVD/Blu Rays. Not a whole lot to choose from but might be of use to someone.

Got Zombie's Halloween and Halloween II, just to have something different to watch this season and to see if they really are as abhorrent as I remember. I havn't even seen II since my one viewing in the theater...

Also got TWD S3! :yess:

Any good?

I still haven't seen the first one so no way I'm watching this for a long time yet.

Neil

I enjoyed it yeah. I'm not a fan of the TV series or the older films, but I found the 2009 film really good and this one was just as entertaining to me. I definitely think that the cast has something to do with these films standing out as much as they do.

P9070044_zps5eeccd6d.jpg

There should have been more but stupid customs :mad:

I picked up the Little Mermaid today since it was relatively cheap and the slip is great looking. I have the zavvi steelbook on order but I'm not sure if I'll be keeping it yet. I rearranged my Disney and anime collection earlier , I've got more on the way also , I've missed around ten released in the UK so far so need to play catch up. Still more ghibli titles to get also. I can't keep up. :horror

9720106620_77374de389_o.jpg

I'm sure Zavii will make some, unless they already have? Those bastards sure love steel books :lol

:lecture Overkill imo but whatever makes the money I suppose. I'm just going for the Tarantino and Disney steels they release but I'm not even sure on those anymore. The price rises aren't helping.

Back