Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've been saying that for a while now :lol

Yeah, it's just a repackage with a different slipcover and the anniversary thing in the title.

I looked at these today. The slipcover for the 3D version is very generic compared to the original release.

What's the best animated batman movie to start with ?. I've not watched any of them.

I don't think there's any need to start with one in particular just whichever one you fancy really.

But I would recommend you do one of 2 things...

Watch Dark Knight Returns First or Last

It's easily the best of the Batman only bunch.

If you watch first you can watch all the others feeling a little bit let down that they aren't as good.

But if you save it till last you can be safe in the knowledge that everything before was leading up to this point :) lol

Gamera Trilogy on blu.

I've got that...not sat down & watched any of them though :slap

Neil

yeah, they need to release more disney movies faster. im at 17,500 and the trip is 20,000.

How much do you get out of one code?

eh......you're gonna make me say it? :lol

The Target exclusive GI Joe: Retaliation.

stock-vector-cancel-button-59466604.jpg

I looked at these today. The slipcover for the 3D version is very generic compared to the original release.

Not surprised. Just a quick repackage to get a few more sales.

Under the Red Hood, Mask of the Phantasm, and the Dark Knight Returns are all great. Batman Year One isn't bad either.

Mask of the Phantasm should be first... then work your way up.

was it 3d back then??!?! i had no idea. :rotfl:rotfl

oh yeah, it was. LOL!!!! i double dipped 3d. noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

:lol :lol

I'll take one off your hands bro. If you want. I needed to get it. :1-1:

Mask of the Phantasm should be first... then work your way up.

I'll take one off your hands bro. If you want. I needed to get it. :1-1:

I unfortunately need to keep both. :(
They ask you to send in proof that you have EVERY dvd or Blu-ray that you submit when you redeem the trips and stuff.

Disney really are evil :panic: :panic:

What about the one's that never came with one?

Want? How can they make you give them that?

I was just kidding!!:yess:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

But they really do want proof you have all these. I know for sure the UPC must be given to them, and they may want pictures of all the titles you have next to each UPC.

A guy on Youtube had to cut out 500 UPCs for his trip to send to them. Had to certify mail and stuff to make sure they get it.

But they really do want proof you have all these. I know for sure the UPC must be given to them, and they may want pictures of all the titles you have next to each UPC.

A guy on Youtube had to cut out 500 UPCs for his trip to send to them. Had to certify mail and stuff to make sure they get it.

Well I can easily do that for you if need be bro.

The codes aren't enough? That's silly.

The codes aren't enough? That's silly.

Not when you redeem the top prizes. they want to make sure you have the actual movie and didn't just get the code. Like Blockbuster used to just give extra codes to people since they threw them away. People just got the slips for free and never bought the actual movies. Or they get extra codes from friends for free.

Disney caught on, and requires proof you actually physically have the movie itself in hand when you redeem for their top prizes.

Not when you redeem the top prizes. they want to make sure you have the actual movie and didn't just get the code. Like Blockbuster used to just give extra codes to people since they threw them away. People just got the slips for free and never bought the actual movies. Or they get extra codes from friends for free.

Disney caught on, and requires proof you actually physically have the movie itself in hand when you redeem for their top prizes.

Well, hopefully the naked pic of you rolling in them will work. It would for me. :lol

Back