Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ridiculously priced, but I had to have it.

AGc6PnG.jpg

Oh. So that was an online deal. My Targets had it for $44.99, and I stuck with my Amazon order of the regular to match the previous two season boxes. Shipped today, finally!

How are other regions getting The Little Mermaid and Star Trek Into Darkness before us? :gah:

Lol it's not that often.

With Disney's I think it's a little give & take tbh

You have had loads before us recently...

Basil
Robin Hood
Lilo & Stitch
Atlantis
Sword in the Stone
Oliver & Co
Emperors New Groove

So I think they are trying to even it up :)
Steelbook version should be here next week as well :yess:

I think we just got lucky with Into Darkness though...I'm surprised it was released so early TBH

Neil

Lol it's not that often.

With Disney's I think it's a little give & take tbh

You have had loads before us recently...

Basil
Robin Hood
Lilo & Stitch
Atlantis
Sword in the Stone
Oliver & Co
Emperors New Groove

So I think they are trying to even it up :)
Steelbook version should be here next week as well :yess:

I think we just got lucky with Into Darkness though...I'm surprised it was released so early TBH

Neil

I know I love Disney, but all of those Disney titles don't even compare to the Little Mermaid. :lol

I know I love Disney, but all of those Disney titles don't even compare to the Little Mermaid. :lol

Lol No I agree apart from maybe Robin Hood (it's one of my all time faves) the rest are a bit lacking compared to TLM

I didn't expect us to get it earlier than you guys to be fair but we lucked out :)

Although I wouldn't be too upset thinking about...we have a 1 Disc version

You are getting a release with multiple discs & a 3D version so in all fairness we got it early but it's a poor relation IMO & I think I will still be buying your release as well...Triple Dip :slap

Neil

TROO! :exactly::lecture

That needs to come out soon too. Then all the major big titles will be on Blu-ray...I think. :lol

It's out over here :)

I only got the Steelbook version though as Disney UK decided it didn't warrant a Diamond Edition so we never got a version with a Slipcase :monkey2
Will have to get your one to carry on the Slip collection.

This is the steel version though...with added Jessica Alba just for the hell of it ;)

Neil

Back