Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked these up today. I didn't care for the Best Buy exclusive slip for Star Trek, so I bought the regular.

sRrrjBr.jpg

Star Trek: Into Darkness Future Shop steelbook. I was going to get the Amazon UK exclusive steel, but it sold out. :slap

I picked these up today. I didn't care for the Best Buy exclusive slip for Star Trek, so I bought the regular.

sRrrjBr.jpg

I got the Target Exclusive 3D one. I didn't care for the Best Buy one either.

I also got the 6th season of Big Bang Theory.

Under the Red Hood, Mask of the Phantasm, and the Dark Knight Returns are all great. Batman Year One isn't bad either.

Thanks , they're all separate stories then ?. You don't have to watch any of them in a certain order ?. I've seen a few on Netflix but was never sure.

Fedex dropped off World War Z to me today in a cool "First Aid" shipping box (press review copy) :D

Going to watch now.

Also got the following...
Drift
We Steal Secrets
Fear Files
Bates Motel Season 1
The Black Waters of Echo's Pond
Da Vinci's Demons
The Hollow Crown: Complete Series (based on Shakespeare's work)

I picked up the Little Mermaid today since it was relatively cheap and the slip is great looking. I have the zavvi steelbook on order but I'm not sure if I'll be keeping it yet. I rearranged my Disney and anime collection earlier , I've got more on the way also , I've missed around ten released in the UK so far so need to play catch up. Still more ghibli titles to get also. I can't keep up. :horror

9720106620_77374de389_o.jpg

:lecture Overkill imo but whatever makes the money I suppose. I'm just going for the Tarantino and Disney steels they release but I'm not even sure on those anymore. The price rises aren't helping.

We almost got the animated movies set up the same way :D I go Disney/Pixar/Miyazaky and then the rest of the animated in alphabetical.

Seriously. It seems like i get an email from them every other day about some new steel books. And a lot of them got a bad cover design. And the prices are just stupid.

Picked up Star Trek 3D and Nightmare Before Christmas 3D

I thought you already had Nightmare Before Christmas.

Figured you would have gotten the first 3D version they released a couple years ago.

I take it you got the "new" anniversary edition?

was it 3d back then??!?! i had no idea. :rotfl:rotfl

oh yeah, it was. LOL!!!! i double dipped 3d. noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

:lol :lol

Nice to see that Target didn't let you down this time.

Well, I ordered it and got it for the same price as the ad this time. But I don't have it in hand yet. :lol

I ordered a blu back in July and I still don't have it. They keep backordering it.

I know!!! At least I got the Disney movie reward points. Almost close to the trip. :yess:
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Crap, and it's the same exact features and everything. ****! :lol

You've been saying that for a while now :lol

Yeah, it's just a repackage with a different slipcover and the anniversary thing in the title.

Back