Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 2 latest arrivals...

2012-09-28204502.jpg

Been after both for a while so glad I could finally get hold of them

Neil

Damn you still don't had them:panic: well the wait will be worth it I'm sure. Can't wait to see them:yess:

What means you Buffy? What is free mean? Amazon?

Yeah, they had somewhat of a promo going on. A few customers were able to get a free bluray if we pre-ordered the briefcase set during specific dates.

Got my Halloween II in the mailbox tonight, and was totally not expecting it, because Shout Factory never sent a shipping notice. My first order with them, so maybe that's just the way it is. Gotta say though, the nurse hat really is a silly add on. I guess it'll last through this Halloween season on display somewhere, but mine came out of the package bent, so I don't see myself holding onto it...

Head up, Fry's shoppers. I was there tonight and they have Criterion blus for "buy one, get one at half price. I guess that would be about $45 for a pair, since most of their Criterion pricing is around the $30 mark. I've sworn off them, after selling the lot this week. Then I saw The Game, and almost broke down and bought it...

Typical fury... :panic: :lol

I want the Game! It was the only one that was sold out at the Criterion site when they had their one day sale. :monkey2

Got my Halloween II in the mailbox tonight, and was totally not expecting it, because Shout Factory never sent a shipping notice. My first order with them, so maybe that's just the way it is. Gotta say though, the nurse hat really is a silly add on. I guess it'll last through this Halloween season on display somewhere, but mine came out of the package bent, so I don't see myself holding onto it...

Head up, Fry's shoppers. I was there tonight and they have Criterion blus for "buy one, get one at half price. I guess that would be about $45 for a pair, since most of their Criterion pricing is around the $30 mark. I've sworn off them, after selling the lot this week. Then I saw The Game, and almost broke down and bought it...

Typical fury... :panic: :lol

Terminator Steelbook (new remastered version)

photo3te.jpg

I received this steelbook this morning too. It's probably one of my favourite Steelbooks I own. I'm glad I preordered it months ago because it sold out really quickly, long before it shipped. I think play.com removed it from their website months ago.

Back