Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the email from Amazon.uk that my Universal Monsters Blu-ray set has dispatched! :rock :rock

Cool, mine dispatched Saturday morning so hoping it gets here fast !

The Universal Monsters Blu-ray set. :lol:lol
The one that costs $111.99 on Amazon, but if ordered from the UK it costs us $64.69. Plus my card charges me an international fee, so like a dollar or so more. :dunno

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Universal-...ef=sr_1_2?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1349103051&sr=1-2

There's 2 different sets in the UK. There's the regular and there's the coffin set.

Love it !

Is this a hard set to complete without paying a premium?

Except for the last one (which is a Target exclusive), you should be able to get the other 6 for around $25 each (or less) if you are patient and keep an eye open. Wbshop.com has some of them currently at ~$25. Really not too bad. The combined #7 will run you $50 and might be hard to find until more stock gets to Targets, but it will eventually go into wide release (either November or January depending on which rumor you like).

53E57496-B35D-4DD9-8526-4DF62A8FCEF5-9832-00000986AC0EE914.jpg

HI my latest blu rays
walking dead season 2, avengers, blade 2, and cabin in the woods.
Has any body seen the admiral i think its korean. Any good ?

just won watchmen ultimate cut blu ray its not available in the uk and of print in america
it was more than i can afford oops

Last edited:
Picked up the Silverado digibook at Walmart for $12.96!!! Check your local Walmart, it has been turning up at some. Glad I never gave in and got one off Amazon Marketplace for $30+! :yess:

Except for the last one (which is a Target exclusive), you should be able to get the other 6 for around $25 each (or less) if you are patient and keep an eye open. Wbshop.com has some of them currently at ~$25. Really not too bad. The combined #7 will run you $50 and might be hard to find until more stock gets to Targets, but it will eventually go into wide release (either November or January depending on which rumor you like).

So let me ask ... if I can't get the big box set ... is this the next best thing? Or at least comprable ?

Darth will probably take the blus out and throw the steelbook away.

:D

:lol :monkey3

Just tell Iron you'll keep his Bluray stash you were gonna send him. :nana:

I have to be nice now since he has something to send me. :1-1:

No, it's too complicated a word, i guess :dunno

I always use the original title so when i went to Blockbuster to pick it up, i said i wanted to purchase Cinderella on blu-ray. He types on the computer to check stock (they're notorious for getting only 1-2 copies of Disney classics) and then asks:

"Do you mean A Cinderella Story?"

"What! No! Alright Askepot, then."

"Oh! That one." And goes back and gets one :rolleyes2

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. :lol

Oh, that's right.

Cinder = soot = ash :lecture

Thanks, professor! :D

UToy? Iron? Waller ? IronJ ? Help a brother out

I'll leave this one for the experts.

Back