Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get all this Avengers love. I just really didn't enjoy the film. I didn't enjoy most of the super hero comic book movies this year...

So I was in Best Buy earlier just looking for something to buy, and not getting anything, and saw a bunch of Jaws digibooks.

Why were we all clamoring for those a few weeks ago? They seem in great supply now.

Anyway, it reminded me that I love Jaws, so I came home and put what I thought was the bluray in. The screen looked crappy and I was like, "I don't remember this looking so bad" referring to the menu screen. I was doing chores around the house, so really only listening to Jaws, and not looking at it past the menu screen...

Come to find out, when I just returned home, I had actually stuck the DVD in that comes with the bluray...

Stupid stupid fury... :slap

:lol @ fury

I did that once recently, too, except I never made it past the menu. I thought that looked like ass and went straight for the box and realized my mistake.

Now that I have a sound system, I also notice that the audio sounds inferior when I play a DVD vs. when I put in a Blu-ray with the lossless audio (DTS-HD, TrueHD, etc)
So it makes me hate DVDs more. I am truly a Blu-ray snob now! :monkey2

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yeah, when I pick up a DVD now days, they just look and feel so... antiquated! Somehow seem cheap in comparison to a Blu.

I make sure no one is looking before I do that then I rush to the counter as quickly as possible & pay & get home so I can scrub myself...I feel unclean :lol:lol

Neil

Yeah, when I pick up a DVD now days, they just look and feel so... antiquated! Somehow seem cheap in comparison to a Blu.

The case, everything feels cheap for some reason :lol

But the only DVD's i buy nowadays are Criterion so they don't feel as cheap as others :D

My latest additions:

8033355994_d9245cff9a_b.jpg

Intouchables has to be one of the best films I've seen this year. Pretty much the ultimate feelgood film. Highly recommended! :rock :rock

I haven't seen The Cabin in the Woods yet, that was a blind buy. I've heard a lot of things about it, both good and bad and it made me very curious. Plus it has this cool pop-up slipcover, so I decided to pick it up!

8033356635_c25d1ba3c3_b.jpg

My latest additions:

8033355994_d9245cff9a_b.jpg

Intouchables has to be one of the best films I've seen this year. Pretty much the ultimate feelgood film. Highly recommended! :rock :rock

I have been wanting to see Intouchables . Glad to see it is as good as the preview looks.

I have

Avengers
Cabin in the Woods
Dark Knight Part I
Titanic
Ghost of the Abyss

As possible candidates for this weekend.

Broke down and got the Best Buy exclusive Avengers set! Used my $7.50 deposit from the case and a $10 RZ cert, so it wasn't so bad, but still expensive! Really nice though and I don't regret it!

Yes, the case was free when you pre-ordered for $7.50... I just applied the deposit to the exclusive set. I must have worded that wrong... :rotfl

No, you're fine. Apparently he just can't read:lol

Just jokin JJJ. Did you ever get the digis and what about the Best Buy Underworld Steelbook?

Damn you still don't had them:panic: well the wait will be worth it I'm sure. Can't wait to see them:yess:

What means you Buffy? What is free mean? Amazon?

Back