Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They can't just call her Cinderella? Is that a cuss word in Danish, lol !?

No, it's too complicated a word, i guess :dunno

I always use the original title so when i went to Blockbuster to pick it up, i said i wanted to purchase Cinderella on blu-ray. He types on the computer to check stock (they're notorious for getting only 1-2 copies of Disney classics) and then asks:

"Do you mean A Cinderella Story?"

"What! No! Alright Askepot, then."

"Oh! That one." And goes back and gets one :rolleyes2

No, it's too complicated a word, i guess :dunno

I always use the original title so when i went to Blockbuster to pick it up, i said i wanted to purchase Cinderella on blu-ray. He types on the computer to check stock (they're notorious for getting only 1-2 copies of Disney classics) and then asks:

"Do you mean A Cinderella Story?"

"What! No! Alright Askepot, then."

"Oh! That one." And goes back and gets one :rolleyes2

:lol:lol:lol

Well that's weird they kept the name in the other movie.

If anyone is picking up Cinderella aka Askepot from Best Buy and you don't want the free plushie, please may I have it?

:D

Congrats! :hi5:
Which one did you get?

The Universal Monsters Blu-ray set. :lol:lol
The one that costs $111.99 on Amazon, but if ordered from the UK it costs us $64.69. Plus my card charges me an international fee, so like a dollar or so more. :dunno

[ame]https://www.amazon.co.uk/Universal-Classic-Monsters-Collection-Limited/dp/B008R8E8VY/ref=sr_1_2?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1349103051&sr=1-2[/ame]

Terminator Steelbook (new remastered version)

photo3te.jpg

Love it !

Got HP 7 to complete my collection...

vu4agusu.jpg

Is this a hard set to complete without paying a premium?

Back