Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
40th Anniversary Texas Chainsaw Massacre Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pack and Captain America: The Winter Soldier Blu-ray.

Last edited:
Did you who stars and directs it?

*Checks product page*

huh.gif

Might as well show my new addition... Walking Dead season 4

looks like the normal Wal-Mart prison key version....
IMG_20140922_175358_049.jpg

Until you turn it over. Its the SDCC edition with the replica badge. You only got it if you pre-ordered the Blu-Ray set at SDCC.
IMG_20140922_175420_064.jpg

I'll be picking up the Edge of Tomorrow steelbook later this morning at Target, but last night I was there and picked up the original uncut Robocop steelbook. I was worried that there'd be no interior artwork, but no - it has some very cool artwork inside as well. Only eight bucks!

Edge of Tomorrow. Fair warning, I have a nice sound system and 2 18in custom sub enclosures. If you have subs do not watch the opening 45seconds of the movie with your volume up. There is a good chance if you watch the movie loud you will blow your subs. For those of you that have this, you know what I am talking about.

Edge of Tomorrow. Fair warning, I have a nice sound system and 2 18in custom sub enclosures. If you have subs do not watch the opening 45seconds of the movie with your volume up. There is a good chance if you watch the movie loud you will blow your subs. For those of you that have this, you know what I am talking about.

Cool! Can't wait to watch it now. I'm sure it'll give my 2 Paradigm Sub12's a nice workout.

Back