Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today, just in a mailer bag, the Mai, thankfully no scratches or dings.

Damn downloads! Give us separate discs then you won't have these problems.

Target is run by hippies! **** you, hippies!

:D

Neither, Target is having trouble with their supposed "exclusive" content so people are pretty pissed off now. :lol

Seems like a headache and a call to Target ticket digital service to get the 5 minutes of bonus.

https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=247416&page=21

Thanks for the intel. That's a bummer. They make it seem like a lengthy "behind the scenes on the making of" documentary, not a 5-min shoot. :lol I agree with Weenie. They need to do like they did with Avengers and put it on a disc.

TWS 3D Steelbook ARRIVED, it ARRIVED. Screw Friday it came today. IT. ARRIVED.

95690-hugh-jackman-fountain-gif-Imgu-iAv2.gif

I'm debating on getting AoS but I'm not sure I'd ever watch it more than once. And I told myself no more series till the series plays through. I wasted my money on Heros and Lost.

What is AoS? Anarchy of Sons?:dunno Took advantage of the $10 off cap with purchase of TV season $14.99 or higher at BB and got the Steelbook and...uhh...Homeland Season 3. Might get Brick Mansions by Saturday or just set price tracking and wait for it to drop in price.

what about that scratch at the bottom left corner near the "C"? It looks like someone took a box cutter to it when they were opening them up:( That's terrible!

oh no, that's just the light. nevermind:lol

What is AoS? Anarchy of Sons?:dunno Took advantage of the $10 off cap with purchase of TV season $14.99 or higher at BB and got the Steelbook and...uhh...Homeland Season 3. Might get Brick Mansions by Saturday or just set price tracking and wait for it to drop in price.

Agents of Shield. :wink1:

Got my Godzilla blu today. Ordered the metalpak and got the regular 3D. Of course I was charged for the metalpak.

I have the worst damn luck.

Edit: I was told it was an error and to get the 3D I had to get the one they sent. They just made a mistake saying it was a steelbook. The steelbook doesn't have the 3D disc.

Poop.

Last edited:
Back