Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just preordered the steel book from Best Buy with a store pick up. I checked the availability at the stores in my area and only 2 had it for preorder. So why take the chance on missing out?

Odd that none of mine ever have a pre-order up for pick before the day of release.

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. This seemed to have been released early for shipping, so maybe that matters.

At Target you can sometimes pre-order their exclusives but once the ad comes out, you have to get it in store. They're wishy-washy sometimes.

Hey guys BB just updated my tracking info and now I see that my TWS blu-ray will arrive this Friday! :wave

tumblr_mtqzoutsjg1sdg3spo1_400.gif

:cuss

Mine hasn't updated, so basically I was just crazy for thinking it would show up today :slap

Gotta go console myself with what did arrive today. :yess:

I'm debating on getting AoS but I'm not sure I'd ever watch it more than once. And I told myself no more series till the series plays through. I wasted my money on Heros and Lost.

I'm debating on getting AoS but I'm not sure I'd ever watch it more than once. And I told myself no more series till the series plays through. I wasted my money on Heros and Lost.

Agreed. I am not doing single seasons. Once the series sunsets, I may or may not get the entire series.

Back