Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont want a digi or steel or anything, but I will get the 3D combo pack of Winter Soldier at Target for $19.99 on Tuesday! :rock

If you're not into Steelbooks, the Target Winter Soldier 3D Blu special edition is 19.99 online right now, that's cheaper than they're selling the standard Blu for. :lol

If you're not into Steelbooks, the Target Winter Soldier 3D Blu special edition is 19.99 online right now, that's cheaper than they're selling the standard Blu for. :lol

I got that one and got the steel as well because I knew it would sell out quick. The Thor one is selling on eBay for between $50-$65. I have two of those.

I got that one and got the steel as well because I knew it would sell out quick. The Thor one is selling on eBay for between $50-$65. I have two of those.

Good idea. My wife just double dipped there the other day and got the second Hunger Games digi book on sale even though I got her the Steel when it came out, surely she can't begrudge me doing that on an actual good movie. :lol

I'm not seeing a way to add that one to my cart. Anyone having any luck??

I just tried it. I can't either. Not the exclusive one anyway. Sometimes that happens with Target exclusives. You can pre-order them online till the day the ad is released, then you have to buy it in store on release day.

I dont want a digi or steel or anything, but I will get the 3D combo pack of Winter Soldier at Target for $19.99 on Tuesday! :rock

I'll probably end up doing this if Amazon doesn't have it up before I do my grocery shopping at the end of the week.

Back