Your Grail

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My newest grail!

Young Capo FS by Cult King!

e48af0595559da310bccb66a24ccda79.jpg

765020021f992fc5e4fb31f368c0343f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched all 3 twice since last March when I ordered the Young Capo FS. Would love a set up of the Corleone men but to my understanding they won't make Sonny and Fredo. [emoji30]

I think they're gonna ship out Young Vito FS this summer.

Daniel Plainview.
Hopkins Lecter from the cell scene, in blue prison uniform. Might just have to make my own with a Snyderman head sculpt. iMinime one looks off to me.

got a couple off the top my head-

Lou Ferrigno Hulk
Bill Bixby Banner
Ponch and John from Chips preferably on their bikes
Brisco County Jr and friends
Lynda Carter Wonder Woman
Terence Hill and Bud Spencer
GK Chesterton
I.T. Crowd
Buck Rogers and Wilma Deering

Other than that all I can think of is weird obscure ones like a Peter Ustinov Blackbeard, yeah I'd be first in line :rock

My newest grail!

Young Capo FS by Cult King!

e48af0595559da310bccb66a24ccda79.jpg

765020021f992fc5e4fb31f368c0343f.jpg

WOW Congratulations, when did you get that? I'm waiting for mine, I just got young Vito Corleone about week ago I'm eagerly waiting for this young Michael to put him next to Pops

DSC04944.jpg

You must be a second run person. The first run shipped months ago.

I am, my friend, cause I didn't see this posted by him, I saw it through the lady artist who used to work for HT, and contacted him asking if that was his work and bingo there it was, I only hope one day they will do Sunny that would be awesome

I never even knew how much I wanted this.

In terms of my personal grails knocked off the list, 1/6 Robocain is off the list thanks to ThreeZero, I managed to pick up the Kaiyodo Fist of the North Star Final Ultimate Box Set from YJA a few years back, and I finally tracked down the Takara Brave Exkaiser Masterpieces last year.

That would leave for things already on the market, the various Swarovski and transparent JoJo's Bizarre Adventure figures by Medicos, the Hot Toys Secret Project Iron Man Mk IV, and the Soul of Popynica 1/6 Kaneda's bike (honestly I might settle for the smaller one they did eventually, it'll take up less room).

In terms of things that don't exist yet - I'd like to see a definitive line of Fist of the North Star figures, a definitive 1/6 Snake (any iteration thereof) from the Metal Gear games, and a 1/6 Sentionaut from Beyond the Black Rainbow.

Back