Your First Sideshow Collectible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1510.jpg

That's pretty darn cool whatever that is. My first SideShow pieces are my Hush figure set which consists of Buffy and the three Gentlemen. My first SideShow product purchased from the SideShow website was the Angelus SDCC exclusive 1:6 figure.

Sideshow Jedi Luke and Kit Fisto, only two Forbidden Planet had at the time...i was hooked from that point on, and literally a week later i picked up Ep3 Anakin and Obi-Wan. A month later, ESB Han and Mace....quite obviously addicted now.

I think it was Ash & Evil Ash i picked up at a UK convention, but at the time I didn't know who Sideshow Toys were.....the first item I bought that was seriously good was my Green Hulk PF, now that's a first!

cant rmemeber which one specifically, but it was one of the Monty Python Knights from Spencer's Gifts ... :monkey1

SDCC Anakin/Vader and Ex. Dart Maul with Sith Droids. Just got it about 2 weeks ago. Just purchased Ex. Windu, Ex. Anakin and Ex. Obi (ROTS) today. And more to come.

Mine was a lot of 10 LOTR SSW busts from Ebay. At the time, I was collecting Mezco Family Guy stuff. I stopped collecting toys after that.

Back