Your First Sideshow Collectible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First was Prophecy Buffy and Regular Willow 2005-04-14
And I still have both of them.

Logan PF- I was at my first SDCC and saw the SS booth- 1st time I've ever seen or heard about them and saw all of their wonderful stuff- SW- Luke and Han, Green Goblin and Logan... They won me over the moment I saw that booth. The highlight of the show for me as far as I'm concerned

My first Sideshow product was the Frankenstein Little Big Head back in the 90's. I loved it so much at first sight that I bought two of them! One to display (which I did in my office for a long time) and one to keep unopened!

My first order with Sideshow was joining the Sideshow/Weta Medallion program as a Charter Member on October 10, 2001 (before the first movie even came out).

I think my first item was the SSC/Weta 1/4 Orc Iron Cap Helm.

...My first order with Sideshow was joining the Sideshow/Weta Medallion program as a Charter Member on October 10, 2001 (before the first movie even came out).
So... you have the WiKi Crown? Are you sure you still need it lonnie? :naughty

First SSC product: 8" Metaluna Mutant & 8" SSE Creature from Black Lagoon
First ordered SSC product: Jabba w/ throne and Salacious Crumb pack

The Sideshow/Weta Cave Troll bust. Once I saw how massive it was I just had to get my hands on it!

Also turns out it was an Artist Proof, so my first collectibles turned out great!

My first Sideshow product was the Frankenstein Little Big Head back in the 90's. I loved it so much at first sight that I bought two of them! One to display (which I did in my office for a long time) and one to keep unopened!

Man, the sickness really grabbed a hold of you quickly :lol

Tom bought me my first piece for my b-day a few years back. It was an awesome gift but it got me spending a lot of money.

simpsons_0900164001_vd.jpg

I think the first Sideshow figure I bought was a 12" Frankenstein years ago. I wrote a letter to Sideshow and told them how great I thought the figure was and they sent me a free Holiday Dracula (yes, the one in the red pajamas)!

IMO Sideshow is a great company and produce the BEST figures in the business.

Back