Your favorite piece

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damnit you lucky lurts you! i see you are waiting the saruman the white statue. congrats i want one too but i need to pay for my battle above the black gates and preditor dio first before i buy one.....:banghead:banghead

I'm Sure you will get Saruman eventually
I was considering purchasing the Hot Toys Wolf Predator 14inch figure and the Predator Dio, but I sorted my priorities out and decided I want too complete my desired LOTR SS/Weta collection before I purchase anything new from Sideshow
I actually still need too pick up about five more pieces from the line three of them being Sauron, Elessar and Boromir before I'm satisfied with my LOTR collection :monkey1

For me it's my Sauron statue. I just love the presence it has, and I'm a huge fan of the character. My Witch King LS is a close second.

I was considering purchasing the Hot Toys Wolf Predator 14inch figure and the Predator Dio, but I sorted my priorities out and decided I want too complete my desired LOTR SS/Weta collection before I purchase anything new from Sideshow
I actually still need too pick up about five more pieces from the line three of them being Sauron, Elessar and Boromir before I'm satisfied with my LOTR collection :monkey1

You'll never be satisfied, it takes hold of you like The One Ring soon you'll be calling your collection My Precious:gollum:

You'll never be satisfied, it takes hold of you like The One Ring soon you'll be calling your collection My Precious:gollum:

:lol:lol:lol

My collection is my precious I hate when people but me touch it, its my collection mine my own :gollum:

Elessar? I've got a spare one with the Crown of Elessar to compliment it. If you ever think of one, you'll end up wanting to grab an Arwen alongside him. :lol

My favorite LOTR piece would be a Noble Collection Sting, but I've never had the ambition to devote $350 to it.

Amon Hen and Weathertop are pretty great though (my sole investment in the Weta line, other than Frodo's orc helm).

I guess the Crack of Doom diorama would be the one. The only way it could be better is if Frodo was looking at the Ring in Gollum's hand, and not at his missing finger.

Hmmm...tough call, but like others, I think I'm going to have to go with the Lurtz PF.......second Sauron........third Gothmog on warg (I f'n love that piece...the warg is so f'n cool looking) and fourth the Witchking. :)

For statues, one that really blew me away, is the King of the Dead.....great detail there. It has become on of my favorite pieces and I can't believe I got it for around $60. :google

The Ringwraith on Steed is an awesome piece...

But when I see the Sam and Bill the Pony I just get that warm fuzzy LOTR feeling:)

So first place is Sam and Bill the Pony, closely followed by the RWOS

Sauron, it's the only LotR piece I have :D
sauron.jpg

But of all the other pieces in the house Sauron would be the first to go :lol

The Ringwraith on Steed is an awesome piece...

But when I see the Sam and Bill the Pony I just get that warm fuzzy LOTR feeling:)

So first place is Sam and Bill the Pony, closely followed by the RWOS

I love that feeling!:eek:

Sadly I will probably never have a Sam and Bill.:monkey2

I received my Saruman the White :saruman Statue just yesterday :fireworks:fireworks:fireworks and i would have too say it is my new favorite Statue :drool:drool:drool dare I say it even better than my Gandalf on Shadowfax I'm completely in love with it that was definitely money well spent :joy:joy
And my new favorite Bust would be the Numenorean Infantryman Bust excellent sculpt excellent Paint job, and I would love too get Elendil and Isuildur to pair with the Numenorean :naughty

Back