Your favorite piece

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps this is not quite the right thread to ask but close enough I hope - how do the
veterans feel about the old Sideshow Weta statues vs the newer SSC PFs? Are they
too different (size, media) for valid comparisons? I know there are only a few of
PFs so far so maybe too small of a sample also makes the comparison difficult.

My 1:6 scale Faramir. Despite the horrendous paint app...he has the best overall combination of costume and accessories.

Since it doesn't say SSC specific I'm gonna say my UC 1:1 Anduril.

Sideshow's King Kong replica armature. Everyone that walks by it wants to repose it. But then I have to be a punk and slap their hands away. :emperor

Just one would be tough. But, I would say Gandalf the White on Shadowfax. :gandalf_w

That's pretty much my favorite piece that I own.

One? gaaah....very hard to choose. (Couple of years ago, had to take shelter in my basement for a tornado. I grabbed 6 pieces of LOTR (2 trips) before I was physically stopped from going for a 3d trip as tornado touched down very close ....RWOS, Aragorn, Gandalf on Shadowfax, Watcher in Water, Sam & Bill, and Frodo.)

If ONLY one, then RWOS.

My collections not very big but I would have to say either my
Lurtz Statue or my Newborn Uruk-Hai Statue I love the Uruk-Hai
BEST VILLAIN CREATURES EVER

Back