Your Dream SSC Star Wars Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess this thread is mainly my wishlist. heh. :rolleyes:

BOBA FETT-

ESB and ROTJ jet packs and wrist armor, multiple hands for gripping, closed fists and cradling the three different guns he's been seen with. All on an Oz body.
Maybe an exclusive flame accessory that snaps onto the wrist armor...

the original cast characters. I hope they all get done!

-Han Solo
-Old Ben
-Leia, costume could be from ANH, or I love the one she wears fot the main part of ESB, not slave leia though, I wouldnt likethe exposed articulation EVERYWHERE.
-Droids
-Real Hair Chewy, (gotta be done right!)
-Emperor

Also does anyone know where to find a like full scale Yoda? From the original trilogy, not prequels.

Oh, and Tarkin.

Then I'd also like Sideshow to do some Hammer Horror figures. I mean, they'd have the sculpt done....

Hasbro actually did a pretty good Yoda for AOTC. He came with his Council Chair, cane, lightsaber, some lightening, and alternate accessories to make him look ESB.

Would love to see SSC do the exact same thing with their Yoda.

I'll have to go with:
Shaak Ti
Kit Fisto
EPIII Obi-wan
Ki-Adi Mundi
EpIII Anakin
R2-D2
Darth Malak
Darth Revan
Asajj Ventress
Darth Maul
Aurra Sing

ANH Jawa
ANH C-3PO
ANH R2-D2
ANH Chewbacca
ESB Leia
ESB Lando
ESB Han
ESB Luke
ESB Yoda
ESB Vader
ESB Snowtrooper
ESB Boba Fett
ROTJ Pig Guard
ROTJ Royal Guard
ROTJ Emperor

Can you tell I like ESB? ;)

I'd love to see a well-crafted Darth Maul. I don't need the cut-in-half feature, but it'd be cool to get the damaged version of his lightsaber in addition to the original. Perhaps that will be the exclusive?

I know we generally fear the exclusive accessory thing just because therre's a chance you'll miss out on a really important exclusive accessory. If Vlad didn't have that severed head on his pike, ofr example, I wouldn;t enjoy him so much.

But if exclusives do have to happen (and apparently they do), what would you like to see as a cool addition to those of us lucky enough to get in on the exclusives first?

Darth Maul would have to have 4 and a half lightsabers.
One two piece with the blade off
One two piece with a single blade on
One two piece with both blades on
And one damaged hilt after it was severed into two halves with a single blade on
The half lightsaber would be the other damaged piece that was severed off.
:google
I don't think Maul's lightsaber was supposed to come apart naturally, it was meant as a double bladed saber that could also function with only one blade emitted.

Darthmaul's sabre variations are a must. I wouldn't want any to be an exclusive though they could make the blade removeable and save themselves(and us) some money. How about the spy droid he sends out on tatooine as the exclusive?

Boba Fett's exclusive could be an extra blaster rifle with the tip cut off.

Back