Young Rich Toys Miles Morales

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About how much is that Arc Project Spider-Gwen going for?
It depends on how many options you choose. You can get just the spandex printed suit, or just the head, or the shoes. If you get the whole complete set including the body it'll cost you around $280-300. It's pricy obviously because it's not a mass produced item, it's a custom done by a guy on facebook with very high quality. I believe there are only like 30 of them around in the world at the moment, and the run is very limited so if you're actually interested i'd jump on right now before this next batch ships out. I don't know how many more he's going to do.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I'd be all over a hobo Peter B. Parker if they ever decide to make one.

Man, such a shame. They clearly put a lot of work into this figure with all those great accessories, but it's just hard to see past that coat being the wrong color and way too small on the body now. And the Spidey costume is also way too tight compared to the proto.

It's almost weird seeing a bootleg figure that doesn't hide from anything, having Spider-Man and Mile Morales all over this release lol.

I think it looks great. Not just for a third party figure either. The ill fitting clothes are kinda true to character and what we saw in the movie. I will keep my HT preorder but this was a really solid option. Jealous of the Nike?s.

IMG_4415.jpeg

Back