Young Rich Toys Miles Morales

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it's a shame I can only get one of these. The black suit is just too cool to pass up, but all of the funniest and most memorable moments came with him in the cheap red and blue costume.

I really cannot see hot toys doing the spiderverse movie license...it’s been out of theaters for a good amount of time and hot toys has showed no interest. I think if hot toys goes deeper into Spider-Man it will be based on the game and obviously the mcu

Are these pictures of the actual product or just mock ups? They look fake in the pictures.

I love the black suit version, but if I get one, I'll probably go for the bagged suit version. I'm hesitant because his head looks a little small in those pics.

Is this only available through TNS? I've never ordered from them. Has anyone had any issues with them shipping to the US?

They announced that other characters from the movie are also in the works on their Instagram
f40gk1fycc521.jpg

Yeah that's an option. The guy who makes these also offers the younger(different body) option.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ay a fellow AC fan! Contact Arc Project on Facebook. Quality is amazing.

Cheers mate!
Thank you, just contacted them!
I didn't really like the spider-verse movie so i'm not much into the Miles Morales figure, but I really like Spider Gwen as a character.

No problem! Yeah i'm kinda in the same boat. I enjoy both the movie and the characters in general so I wanted to get figures of them in their prime. I'll probably have to wait for a Miles that doesn't look too young.

Back