Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would predict Dooku first as well, but Dooku also underwent some changes from when he was first announced so that may put him behind.

I am going to get this piece; I saw it at SDCC and it is amazing. However, large ES + big price + no EX = can be found for alot less after release. I will wait until after it has shipped to pick it up.

still on the fence if I keep this one or not - recently went all OT, but I love this piece?!

I always find it silly when people refuse to buy PT stuff just because...:lol It's an awesome piece, buy it!!! And yes, I'd prefer this to come out sooner rather than later, the empty space in my PF display can sure use something on it

I can understand going all OT in collectibles, it helps create focus in the collection and makes it easier to pass on things and save money/space. I'm only getting the Sith in PF and the big three + Obi Wan from ANH, but Boba Fett and this piece became exceptions to the rule.

I can not fathom the idea of going all OT! I love all the films! I grew up with the OT, been a fan since 1977. I must admit, I do find the story and character's more engaging in the PT. I NEED pieces that span the whole six part opus! There just isn't ANYTHING like the Star Wars saga! That said, this is a MUST HAVE piece to ANY Star Wars collection!!!!!!!

MORE engaging in the PT?

:(

That's what I said! I stand by it. I find the story and characters in the PT to have more layers, more depth there is more to sink your teeth into, which is what Lucas was going for. The story is much more complex, political intrigue, mystery, forbidding romance, your never really know who the bad guys are. TPM starts out grey, AOTC is a dark grey and ROTS is BLACK, the darkest film in the saga. Unlike the OT which is more black and white, you always know who the good guys and bad guys are, it's a simpler more strait forward action adventure story. Don't get wrong I love everything about the WHOLE saga. I have nothing bad to say about any of the films. The six most perfect movies ever made in my opinion!

Star Wars is Forever!:D

Even though I can't stand to watch the PT movies at full length anymore, I don't have an issue with buying collectibles based on them. Some good designs were brought up in that era. However, there are many other things I'd rather own from the OT, and other non-SW lines.

Got on the waitlist 3 days ago and it converts today!!!...... It is an impressive Pf.... Saw it at sdcc but never ordered..... But an getting the Cody Bust so I thought that a little Clone Trooper section in my collection would be Cool.... ;)

Back