Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That really sucks to know, but whatever. The only time I ever see them lit up is in people's pictures. I never light mine's and this needs to hurry up already

It doesn't look horrible, honestly if the had put the light in the clone trooper going out both sides it would have looked weird, the light-up thing will probably look better in person.

I have to admit that I'm not impressed with the final result of the light up feature based on those pics--but I'm still really excited to get this one. Half a lightsaber at least shows that they tried, and I appreciate the effort and vision to tackle big challenges.

i don't understand why they can't put some little fiber optic thru the whole blade like those led rope string lights

I am typically not a conspiracy theory guy, but does anyone else find it just a bit odd that they post a link to new pictures in the newsletter and they are kinda lackluster; almost like SS wanted to "warn" the buyers.

:dunno

looks good for me .

@newsletter
Coming in the Next 30 Days
Star Wars: Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure - #7216

Oh crap, just as I breathed a sigh of relief that it wasn't coming yet. Well at least Sideshow has gotten better about not delaying figures all the time.

Sad to see sideshow "chintz" out like this.

The very idea of having it half lit make zero sense. What ? Does the blade die when it comes out the other side ?

NOT

I don't leave mine on all the time, but I do turn them on from time to time and this makes zero sense.

I can hear the questions now... is it broken ? What's wrong with this end ? Does it need batteries ?

Even my ten y/o will be asking me.

Quite dumb.

I am hoping it's in the works to make it work cause like this, it looks stupid. Especially at a $350 price point.

Come on sideshow... get with it. Don't sully your name with nonsense like this.

The final paint on this piece looks great.

I REALLY want this piece but I just don't have the cash and it doesn't fit in to my collection well enough to hurt myself over. :(

I did not know about the lighting issue with the saber...certainly a bit of a disappointment but this will still be my third favourite star wars pf, following grievous and the scout/speederbike.

I didn't read the last few pages until i saw the sabre issue posts on here and i must say i'm also disappointed but still keeping my order.

Back