Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1500 is a fair size i think. This is a great piece and it'll be in demand for a long time after it has sold out.

After seeing this at SDCC, I think anyone who wants one, better get it soon.

I know that when I get mine, it will never leave my hands. Really awesome statue depicting a great side of Yoda RARELY seen in this industry. Seems he is usually shown standing around holding his cane.

For all of thos eintersted in acquiring this piece, I believe it is available @ bbts.com

I was viewing the gallery for the piece and MAN it is almost perfect. LOL, my friend said it looks a little like yoda is gettin' 'boinked' by the C.trooper..LMAO!

No penalty for cancellation of a waitlist order right?

I ask because I just canceled my order for the Yoda Clone PF and then re-ordered from cornerstore using the 20% coupon. Even with shipping the total was $270. Does anyone know about how consistently they follow through on pre-orders of this nature?

Last edited:

I ask because I just canceled my order for the Yoda Clone PF and then re-ordered from cornerstore using the 20% coupon. Even with shipping the total was $270. Does anyone know about how consistently they follow through on pre-orders of this nature?

care to share the 20% coupon?

uhm cornerstore comics was the online site that had all that credit card fraud issues so go for it!
:horror

Well, I already submitted the order before I knew about any of that. And at this point, my card is probably in their system for good regardless. So I might as well let it go through. I'll take my chances.

Except for SSC and Star Wars Shop where I pay for my purchases using credit card, I try to use PayPal for any other online retailers wherever possible.

Except for SSC and Star Wars Shop where I pay for my purchases using credit card, I try to use PayPal for any other online retailers wherever possible.

Well I did use paypal. So they won't have my numbers. And I didn't want to spend over $300 for this no matter how much ass it does indeed kick. So I threw down $270 and hopefully they come through for me. If they do, I'll let all of you know (and not in a jerk way of course, just so you all know to trust them and take advantage of their deals in the future).

Back