Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. Was my favorite Star Was piece of SDCC. I also liked "The Circle Is Now Complete" diorama from Sideshow. Working on finally getting my SDCC galleries up on GB - here's a pic I thought you'd all enjoy.

yoda-verus-clone-statue-sideshow-3_jpg.jpg

there is no way im going to cancel this great PF...everytime i went to the SS booth at Comic Con i always gravitated towards this piece just to admire it. just pure awesomeness

I couldn't wait any longer, I ordered... Everyone is getting socks for Christmas this year.

I canceled mine. I was lucky enough to get the SW and Venom EX and with those the Vader/Obi Dio and the Idol all coming 1st Q 2010 this is going. I am sure it will be very easy to get down the line since there is no exclusive.

hi guys. just want to check something i just noticed, is the bicep armour on the clone backwards?

I know I'm really late to the party, but I just decided to place my PO as well:chew I take it there won't be an EX version? It would've been really cool to have a light up lightsaber one

It Does light up.

Glad to see the SW people enjoying a great PF.

sweet, thanks. I have a tendency of avoiding threads until I pre-order so I don't get caught up in the hype, but I was just too excited I didn't even bother reading the earlier pages of the thread to post:D

Probably a good policy. I've learned I have to avoid picture threads or I end up wanting to buy the figure. :lol

I told myself that I would not buy any PT stuff ever again. But this is very tempting.

Well it is at the very end of the PT... so not too far off the mark :lol

Its a really stunning piece, a PF of Yoda by himself might have been a bit weak/hard to sell. This combo was a great idea :rock

Back