Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure

I don't limit myself to a certain trilogy or character focus anymore. I just get what's cool. That in itself is a focus.

This PF achieves a greater impact on me than the Luke/Yoda PF, and it's not just because it's action oriented. The interaction between the two subjects looks more natural here. I guess that is why the Luke/Yoda didn't sell very well.

I don't see what all the fuss is over this piece. I wish it was just the Clonetrooper without Yoda slaying him. That or a PF Stormie.

Honestly, this just may be my first Premium Format figure. I *almost* got Anakin earlier this year, but opted not to due to his sheer size. This is a whole different level of awesome. And Yoda is my favorite character, so that certainly helps. I'm impressed in that you not only get a PF, but a diorama as well.

Sideshow is not holding anything back with this one. It has a good shot at being the SW Premium format to sell out the fastest. Time to start saving those dollars again.:rolleyes:

I dont think there is going to be an exclusive on this one. There was not one listed.

After looking at this does this mean we will be getting Clone PF soon.

This is pretty impressive. I can't wait to see more of it. Great choice for a PF Sideshow!

Yoda is removable on the exclusive, and it comes with a limbo pole accessory.

comiccon2009114.jpg

HAHAHAHAAH!! AWESOME!!! Gotta get the limbo pole attachment!

Well this will be a $350 PF, at least. Looks good though.

Lightsaber will light up. Confirmed by Dennis :rock

I hope it's just the angle because the trooper's neck looks a tad long.

great PF...

Tom you collect stuff from the prequels now?

great PF...

Tom you collect stuff from the prequels now?

No--but this looks really cool.

I have all of my Star Wars (OT) PFs in my office, but I also have one glass display case at home with Indy, Leonidas, Aragorn, etc. This can go in my assorted PF display and I'll leave my office dedicated to the original trilogy.

Back