Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure

Looks really nice. I wasn't entirely sure about using this particular moment for the PF at first, but it works and I guess they figured that Yoda by himself would be too small for a PF.

Wow... that is really damn cool. I saw the title, but did not expect to see him killing the trooper.

Love that Sideshow is making more dynamic PF's :rock

If this lights up it'll be the best SW PF offered yet.

YodaPF.jpg

that yoda is awesome... I'm not sure I want this yet.

It does need to light up... hopefully that can be accomplished w/o much trouble as the light source could be in the Clones body.

Looks good but I'm gonna guess the saber won't light up. I still may have to shell it out to get this though.

Depending on the price and when it ships i'll be getting this one.

Hmm. It looks like the Clone is fully sculpted. Not sure how I feel about that...

Oh sweet jesus!! :google There's no way that I can resist ordering this one!! :rock2 I just hope it doesn't get released until 2nd Quarter next year but it'll probably be 1st Quarter, which will suck for me. :monkey2

I don't think it'll be first quarter. PF's usually have a good 9 month wait or so.

What would you want to not be sculpted?

I get what dave is saying.. this will take up space. it could easily be a half a clone.

I think Dave means that he's surprised the clone is all polystone rather than mixed media. For example, the black body suit under the armor should be some kind of fabric.

I personally wouldn't like it if it were only have the clone.

Back