Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure

He's probably thinking the black body suit under the armor should be some kind of fabric.

Ah, I forgot about the body suit. I think it being sculpted is good if it helps with the price any.

I agree, I think the clone is on his knees - and that saber absolutely must have a light-up function, that would knock this PF to a "whole nuther level!!"

It really doesn't matter to me if the lightsaber doesn't light up. It's not like I'm gonna have it on the entire time I have it displayed anyway, so I guess I don't really see the reason why it needs to light up and why it would take the PF to a whole new level. :monkey3

dude i think the clone is on his knees

Yup, I agree too. Here's a still:

yodasaberclone1.jpg

He may have, but I think it would be more dynamic if he was on his knees.

wow, thats all I can say. What an announcement. Sideshow knocked it out of the park with this piece. cant wait to preorder

If the saber lights up, its the best Star Wars PF yet.

No problem, I never really got into the prequels that much, so I am only collecting the PF's from the first 3 movies and I had not even seen those in years so I could not remember the fight story line with Yoda, thanks for the answer DarthNeil, I am able to save my money and pass on this one, it is too expensive to get PF's from ALL of the Star Wars movies

Back