Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure

I haven't even seen the full statue yet, but I know I'm going to need this. One of my favorite kills in Star Wars so this is fantastic to me. Very awesome and out of the box! Its almost like a dio, but in 1:4 scale instead!

I haven't been impressed by a Star Wars PF in a long time, but I gotta say this one is a must have.

Yoda captured in mid kill is just too ^^^^ing awesome to pass up!

Shouldve been Yoda decapitating Gree. One Gree is a cooler trooper, two decapitations rock (see Uruk-Hai Beserker)

Whoa. That is truly impressive. A must own for a lot of people, I'm sure.

Getting this for sure, hope the lightsaber could light up:naughty

I can't wait for this one. Totally unexpected.

It really doesn't matter to me if the lightsaber doesn't light up. It's not like I'm gonna have it on the entire time I have it displayed anyway, so I guess I don't really see the reason why it needs to light up and why it would take the PF to a whole new level. :monkey3

I don't think it will take away from this beauty if it does not light up, but if it does, it just adds another aspect that makes something great even greater. Either way, I'm getting myself one!!

I am not a collector of anything but OT...and I usually scoff at anything else..but I have to admit this is a really nice looking PF...I am half tempted to order it but it wont fit my collection...but I have to say Sideshow did a nice job here.

I really have to limit myself to OT characters in the PF line because of space reasons--but this one looks really tempting.

I would love a light up saber, but that is probably a bigger design/engineering challenge. We have seen that they aren't really dedicated to light up sabers lately, anyway.

Back