Yes, it's another thread about MY NEW STUFF!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

KurJen - Kurgan Mod
Reaction score
For those who are interested....here are pics of my latest aquisitions.

My BEAUTIFUL DOOM Exclusive (I'm pretty sure you all know what he looks like - so need for lots of pics...just him and his chalice):
newstuff-15.jpg

Me and my pimp cup:
newstuff-20.jpg

Wolverine:
newstuff-06.jpg
newstuff-01.jpg

newstuff-02.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

And last (for today) Hellboy (yeah I know he's not Marvel...but did you really want me to start another thread just for him???)
newstuff-03.jpg
newstuff-04.jpg

newstuff-05.jpg
newstuff-13.jpg

That's it until Monday....when Green Goblin arrives!!!!

I had my regular for over 2 WHOLE weeks before I got the exclusive. :rotfl Thanks to atozzotas for a great deal!!!! I feel so complete now!!! :D

Jen can you take more pics of the Hellboy cause i want him so bad but for now ill just print out a big pic of him and put him in my display:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Nice pieces. I have the Hellboy too. Been thinking about selling it, but it is probably the finest movie pf they've done so far. Perfect. Congrats!:chew

customizerwannabe said:
Nice pieces. I have the Hellboy too. Been thinking about selling it, but it is probably the finest movie pf they've done so far. Perfect. Congrats!:chew

Well if you decide to sell it P!tu just said he wanted one! LOL....it's gorgeous!!! He is definitely in my top 5 of favorite pieces:
Doom PF Exclusive
Grey Hulk
Hellboy
Lurtz
tie with Gothmog on Warg/Gandalf on Shadowfax/Sauron

P!tu - I'll post more pics in a few minutes. :)

Jen said:
Well if you decide to sell it P!tu just said he wanted one! LOL....it's gorgeous!!! He is definitely in my top 5 of favorite pieces:
Doom PF Exclusive
Grey Hulk
Hellboy
Lurtz
tie with Gothmog on Warg/Gandalf on Shadowfax/Sauron

P!tu - I'll post more pics in a few minutes. :)
Thanks!!!!:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl I just sent him a PM telling him that!!!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

It is withot a doubt the best pseudo human face they have had done on a pf. Obi wan is second. That IS Ron Pearlman in 1/4 scale. BTW, I've already had 2 buy offers!:rotfl

Jen said:
More Hellboy pics:
And a comparison shot next to Sauron:
IMG_1351.jpg

Hey Jen Tell you what!!! it looks like you dont have room for those to so send them over to me ill keep them save!!!!:lol :monkey2 :lol :monkey2

customizerwannabe said:
It is withot a doubt the best pseudo human face they have had done on a pf. Obi wan is second. That IS Ron Pearlman in 1/4 scale. BTW, I've already had 2 buy offers!:rotfl
I am not surprised! :lol I am so glad that I lost out on this other item I was bidding on or else I would have never even noticed Hellboy was up for auction....I'm really blown away by the detail of EVERYTHING from this crucifix and horseshoe to his Samaritan and the jacket...and his face and his beautiful chest! :D I'm drooling!! :lol He is now tied in my number three spot with Lurtz. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!!!

p!tu said:
Hey Jen Tell you what!!! it looks like you dont have room for those to so send them over to me ill keep them save!!!!:lol :monkey2 :lol :monkey2

:lol Nice try!! I'm actually planning on getting a new cabinet soon, so Hellboy will have a spot...have temporarily run out of room for Sauron though....his damn cloak sticks out too far in the back, so I can't fit him in my cabinets.

Back