Son of Dengar's Den of Stuff.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everybody! I'm Son of Dengar and I've decided to start my own thread to show my custom kits I'm creating! A special thanks to my buddy Cagoda for pushing me to make one! I usually never show my work until it's completed but I realized that that's the fun of this hobby/job! I know I wouldn't have learned how to make stuff if it wasn't for my other buddies showing my tips and tricks long the way. PLUS, I'd love to try to tackle impossible sculpts and ideas so please let me know if there's something that you heard was impossible to make! I'm always up to try!

Anyways, I'm in the process of building a bunch of aliens and creatures that I never get to see in 1/6 scale. I made a Muftak kit a while back that a few friends on here got. I'm in production on my second run of them now. And I started making progress on my Hermi Odle figure. I was trying to figure out a way to make so he wouldn't be a massive hunk of plastic and wouldn't just fall over every time you posed him. So this is a mix of casted plastic and foam together. It's not to heavy but still looks good.

See pics below!

58373713038__B462FAE0-F4AD-424D-A458-26E268949722.jpg

58388225746__FE5C684D-C24C-4459-9ED0-92C45EFCF9A4.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

58388230700__E8D80AD7-D93B-438E-986E-549B900381F1.jpg

My man!!!! That Hermi is absolutely a beast, it’s amazing! Can’t wait to see more pics and keep up the awesome work dude!

This is great! Dig what your doing with your sculpts and materials. I always love seeing new custom threads pop up... My favorite.

Glad you started your own thread to showcase your projects.

Hermi looks awesome! Looking forward to seeing your progress on this.

- Dennis

Guys...

download-1.jpg

I jest with this but seriously, this means a lot to me. Thanks guys!!

I wanted to ask for help to decide whether or not to make Hermi Odle's hands with articulation. Below are pics of a modification I can make. So what do you think? Should the figure have it?

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

Not sure if wrist articulation is necessary with this particular figure. Most of his looks were of him with arms and hands straight down. But - happy to get him either way!

Back