Son of Dengar's Den of Stuff.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scammer i would like to know the details on this

So there?s a guy or multiple guys using the names Jake7 and paulbrittian on here and they try to get you to buy figures over PayPal. I did with the protection plan and after this guy sent me a message saying ?Thanks for the money? I made a case for fraud. And within the month I got my money back. Awful people out there.

I'm sorry for all the shots but I'm pretty damn proud of this project.

I really like tackling the characters no one thinks of or might seem to be impossible. To make these droids I tried making them in Z Brush, then failed. Then with CAD... and I then failed again. Then tried again with both and eventually designed these hard to decipher background droids from scratch. Then tried casting them and failed. Tried again and failed like a dozen times... then learned how to print them with a 3D printer... then failed. Then tried again and got it right. Then learned how to engineer polyurethane rubber ball joints to make them posable. And viola! They are done and boxed up. I'm very happy to show you all my BG-J38 and 8D8 droid kits. I made 25 of each and holy damn, I am not making any more. Hahaha.

For board members they are 200 each plus shipping. Thanks to all of you for the kind words and encouragement gang!

And lastly, a HUGE thank you to Cagoda for doing the most amazing paint job on these two bots. I swear I waste at least an hour a day just staring at them.

IMG_0174.jpeg

IMG_0178.jpeg

IMG_0197.jpeg

IMG_0198.jpeg

IMG_0200.jpeg

IMG_0205.jpeg

IMG_0241.jpeg

IMG_0213.jpeg

IMG_0214.jpeg

IMG_0219.jpeg

IMG_0217.jpeg

IMG_0218.jpeg

IMG_0229.jpeg

IMG_0239.jpeg

Dude, don't apologise for the shots, they're awesome. Great to be able to see all the detail and hard work!!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Very cool how these droids turned out. Excellent paint work by Cagoda as well (I see now who I need to contact for my paint jobs :pray:).

Thanks Heiko!! And Lol Duncan!! I?m just another dude who simply LOVES Star Wars! But thanks so much for the compliment!

I got rid of a few pieces so that just means I can buy more resin and get an EV9D9 going!

Back