Son of Dengar's Den of Stuff.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey gang,

So I'm almost done with printing out my droid parts as I just got my second printer up and running. I'm also making old school late 70's style boxes for all my past and coming figures, helmets, droids blah blah blah...

Here's a pic of a completed 8D8 and BG. I hope to be done with packaging and cast completion in 2 weeks? (Hopefully)

RenderedImage.jpg

And also a WARNING to everyone. Last week I tried to buy a Hoth Luke from a guy on the boards here who seems to have a few screen names. Jake7 is one as well as danielbrittain251. Anyways I paid him via PayPal and he ghosted me. I did it as a "goods and services" purchase and I'm waiting to get my money back. (Hopefully). I also made a post looking for a Zuckuss and a 4-Lom and he tried to scam me again. This guy is a true bastard. Anyways, please be careful out there.

Hey gang,

So I'm almost done with printing out my droid parts as I just got my second printer up and running. I'm also making old school late 70's style boxes for all my past and coming figures, helmets, droids blah blah blah...

Here's a pic of a completed 8D8 and BG. I hope to be done with packaging and cast completion in 2 weeks? (Hopefully)

View attachment 503680

And also a WARNING to everyone. Last week I tried to buy a Hoth Luke from a guy on the boards here who seems to have a few screen names. Jake7 is one as well as danielbrittain251. Anyways I paid him via PayPal and he ghosted me. I did it as a "goods and services" purchase and I'm waiting to get my money back. (Hopefully). I also made a post looking for a Zuckuss and a 4-Lom and he tried to scam me again. This guy is a true bastard. Anyways, please be careful out there.

They look great! I sent a PM some time ago- if/when you start selling these please let me know.

Sean

Hey gang,

View attachment 503680

That's some amazing work right there! :clap Looking forward to seeing some completed/painted versions.

Those droids are killer! Excellent work! The articulation and joints you designed are really top notch!

Hey all!

I finished my labels for the Bane Malar and Brock Starsher helmets! Here they are, if you want one send me a PM. Each one is 30 USD and I can have them sent out asap.

63357262486__D22B7CA2-5098-475E-B3B4-C7C7E312D06F.jpg

Also as Im finishing up with my droids, I couldn't help but start the designing of EV9D9. The plan is to make him super posable so he can comfortably torture other robots.

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 10.52.27 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 10.52.00 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 10.40.25 PM.jpg

That?s awesome! EV 9D9 is off to a great start, I can?t wait to see more progress! Fantastic work dude!

Shoulda waited for the limited edition packaging! :gah: :lol
Those came out so good man... very cool :clap
Looking forward to the EV droid!

Thanks so much for the encouragement guys!! I?m really having a fun time with all these background characters!

And thanks to Talibane and his Jedi Archives!

I should have a reveal of the fully painted droids VERY soon! Stoked!

Back