Yavin Luke 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The headsculpt is...

• Total voters
jlcmsu said:
Exactly! Two after all the talk the other day this line was going down.

Oh, the line is as dead as ever.

Luke?

Leia?

Enough already with these background extras!! You have to look their names up in the Star Wars Databank to even see that they really are Star Wars characters!!!

I think it's pretty awesome but if a Farmboy or Pilot Luke comes along before this one comes out then I won't get it. I don't have enough money for everything so I have to choose what I like the most. But I definitely think it's awesome.

1 question though. If they do do a Farmboy Luke based on this new sculpt, will the Farmboy Luke be shipped around the same time as CIV since most of the development would have already been done by now?

I think it's highly possible for a Farmboy Luke preorder in a month or so, it would fit perfectly with the CIV display.

tomandshell said:
Oh, the line is as dead as ever.

Luke?

Leia?

Enough already with these background extras!! You have to look their names up in the Star Wars Databank to even see that they really are Star Wars characters!!!

Yup, who are these guys again???? :rotfl

Don't let this get you People!!!!

I hate double figures, theres too many other characters to be made, 2 12 inch lukes and 2 PF lukes.

dekadentdave said:
Another illustrious example of how Star Wars fans are like domesticated sheep who will buy anything that is thrown at them.
What? Dave you're not buying that? Cool, get out of my way! :lol :lol

NASEDO said:
I hate double figures, theres too many other characters to be made, 2 12 inch lukes and 2 PF lukes.

Well, in SSC's defense Kenner/Hasbro made about 4,123 Lukes by this point. ;)

I do hear ya, though. So many great characters in this saga that even rare double-dips can be troubling.

I would like to see an X-Wing pilot Luke just for the costume. Slap that on a Hot Toys body, and you have a generic X-Wing pilot!! :)

I'm guessing since the con exclusives are usually variants, that the base figure will be farm boy Luke. Because of that I think its pretty unlikey I'd get the Yavin one, just because its not a very versatil look for me, even less so than the Sith Anakin.

But I'm very jazzed about the soon to be announced (fingers crossed) Farmboy Luke, and the new Leia the debuted tonight!!!

Yeah i'd rather have a farmboy luke as well,but luke is luke so odds are i will probably get him if the prices stay where they're at.

MaulFan said:
Doubtful, I'm thinking CELEBRATION outfit for CELEBRATION IV, it's an interesting concept, probably the basis for the choice, the iconic hero captured in a moment similar to the conditions under which most people will pick him up.

I couldn't agree more...it's a great idea for the Celebration IV exclusive...it is a celebration after all...and it's one that doesn't interfere with "regular" offerings, in fact as some have said here, it wouldn't be surprising if we got a "Farmboy" Luke PPO right around convention time...speaking of PPO's, I'm at work and haven't seen the newsletter...was the PPO date for this Yavin version announced as well? And what's the second ANH offering folks have mentioned here? (Please tell me it's something other than the chess table...)

Back to this "Yavin" Luke...I think we're in for a treat...at least this outfit is complicated enough to generate some fine detail work from Sideshow...another great gun belt, the medals, the jacket...a new 1:6 scale lightsaber hilt....and it will stand out on the display shelf...

...and wasn't someone asking what Luke wore most of the time post-ANH....well, I think this outfit is a good bet...

I think it sounds great...bring on the pictures!

I don't know if we'll get a Farm Luke soon. The CIV exclusive is already made and likely on its way to Sideshow right now. That means a Farmboy Luke should be available for near-immediate shipment if they were going to do it. They would have annouced him long ago for that. I'm sure we will see it sooner or later though.

Yeah, I have to agree with you there.

I was pretty adamant I was gonna pass on the Sith Anakin, but lo and behold on PPO day I was right there in the trenchs and now have both Anakins :google

But if there is a Farmboy announced before this goes up, or at least ships I'll probably pass. Just because I never really cared for the Yavin look and it is seriously only seen for a few moments.

Back