Yavin Luke 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The headsculpt is...

• Total voters
Wow, I hope you were just being sarcastic and not just really infantile. Why did you expect things to be any different.

If you wanna do something "fun" while everyone is at CIV here is a novel idea:

Go to Sidehshow's official coverage of CIV. I am pretty sure they will keep us non-attendees plenty happy.

*sigh*

pixletwin said:
Wow, I hope you were just being sarcastic and not just really infantile. Why did you expect things to be any different.

If you wanna do something "fun" while everyone is at CIV here is a novel idea:

Go to Sidehshow's official coverage of CIV. I am pretty sure they will keep us non-attendees plenty happy.

*sigh*

And when exactly is your CIV package arriving?...and LMFAO we'll just see how happy they make me this coming weekend. I doubt the 1/6 scale Droids or Vader are in the stars.

ObiWan_67_D1138 said:

And when exactly is your CIV package arriving?...and LMFAO we'll just see how happy they make me this coming weekend. I doubt the 1/6 scale Droids or Vader are in the stars.

I dunno. :)dunno). I'm still at Item Shipping Soon... I agree there will prolly be no droids or a Vader, but life will go on either way.

pixletwin said:
I dunno. :)dunno). I'm still at Item Shipping Soon... I agree there will prolly be no droids or a Vader, but life will go on either way.

Gawd, guess I should be glad then I've even gotten a shipping notice....and yes, life will go on.

Hey Sideshow, hows about another announcement at CIV for an announcement in a couple of weeks from now? LOL

We shall see what they can make me wanna open my wallet for this coming weekend.

Oh, and Sideshow...make sure you don't unveil any new 1/6 scale until the very end of CIV...keep us waiting. LMFAO

ObiWan_67_D1138 said:
Finally got my QuantumView and I can expect Luke on Tuesday the 29th.

THX Sideshow...U SUCK!!!

I hoped I'd at least have this 30th Anniversary figure before Celebration; and be able to enjoy it while everyone else is enjoying themselves in Los Angeles.
No, not only do you SUCK Sideshow...so does UPS for being so gawd damn slow.

I can't see anyone else whining about this. What's a few days?

ObiWan_67_D1138 said:

THX Sideshow...U SUCK!!!

I hoped I'd at least have this 30th Anniversary figure before Celebration; and be able to enjoy it while everyone else is enjoying themselves in Los Angeles.

:violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin

ObiWan_67_D1138 said:

THX Sideshow...U SUCK!!!

Check this out: Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 05/25/2007.

MUAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! SIDESHOW, YOU DO NOT SUCK!!!!!

ObiWan_67_D1138 said:

THX Sideshow...U SUCK!!!

Just another whiny Star Wars fan. :rolleyes:

EDIT- PAM!!!

Last edited:
25th for me too!

I guess selling my soul to the robot devil for earlier deliveries is finally panning out!!!

40542.jpg

How bout we got some Yavin Luke and CIV love going in here again now that the rant is over. I hate not being able to go to C4 just because I've never been to one and this could be the last and most likely sure to be the best, but it wasn't in the cards, so I'm I'll be enjoying from the sidelines with the rest of my Non-Attendee bretheren, exciting times ahead boys. HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAR WARS!!!!

Last edited:
I don't know about you guys, but the announcement of Old Ben has me bouncing off the walls in anticipation of CIV Luke...

Where, O Where Is My QVC notice??? :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

pixletwin said:
I don't know about you guys, but the announcement of Old Ben has me bouncing off the walls in anticipation of CIV Luke...

Where, O Where Is My QVC notice??? :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

What announcement?

Back