Yavin Luke 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The headsculpt is...

• Total voters
I think it's a good choice, because it really wouldn't kill me to miss it. Of all the possible Luke costumes, this is the one that I could most easily do without. So I think it's a great choice for an exclusive.

DarthNeil said:
Man....there be some pessimists peeing in the shallow end of the pool--- earlier this week people were crying out that the SW 12" line was dead... Now we get two iconic characters from ANH (and the Luke is obviously a variant of the farmboy one that'll be announced in the coming weeks) and still people are---well I'd rather have had this one...

I know. Funny aint it. :lol

I'll say it again X-Wing Luke would have been my first choice (or the next version of Luke I'd like to have seen) but that shouldn't taken as being negative by me or anyone. I'm happy about the announcements.

Good to see that a lot of people are happy about this announcement, but I'll pass.

Glad to see a main character announced again. I am a bit burnt out on table accessory sets....

With Luke and Leia coming, I am hoping for ANH Han and ANH luke this year. Old Ben is a must too

jlcmsu said:
I'll say it again X-Wing Luke would have been my first choice (or the next version of Luke I'd like to have seen) but that shouldn't taken as being negative by me or anyone. I'm happy about the announcements.

Well since this is the exclusive CIV fig, then I would expect to see Farmboy Luke or Pilot Luke offered to us sometime soon.

And I can't wait.

Well, I'm excited for this figure, and I'm glad many are dissappointed, ups my chances in the battle for a non-attendee figure. :)

MaulFan said:
Well, I'm excited for this figure, and I'm glad many are dissappointed, ups my chances in the battle for a non-attendee figure. :)

Don't count on it. This will be a magnet for Flippers.

Wor-Gar said:
Well since this is the exclusive CIV fig, then I would expect to see Farmboy Luke or Pilot Luke offered to us sometime soon.

And I can't wait.

Yeah, that's why I'm not being negative about this announcement. I know those are coming in the future so I'll get this figure and be happy.

dekadentdave said:
Don't count on it. This will be a magnet for Flippers.

I know who you're referring to, but all I can picture is this stand up comedy bit I listen about a guy going to shake another gentlemen's hand and finding out he has a flipper for a hand, haha :)

As for the figure, I'm trying to find some positivity about CIV, part of me cries inside to hear about it knowing I can't go, I know how big this event will be for Star Wars fans, and probably will be the best convention event ever for Star Wars, but alas, it was not my destiny to go apparently.

jlcmsu said:
Yeah, that's why I'm not being negative about this announcement. I know those are coming in the future so I'll get this figure and be happy.

How can you BE negative at all is my question? (and I know that you're not but it's the sense of pessimism that seems to permeate this board in the last week---- and crazily enough TONIGHT!!!).

We've got two ANH figs announced--- no furniture... actual pivotal characters! The line is rockin' and obviously SS have planned to reward the ANH fans and celebrate the 30th anniversary in this special year.

Bring on the environment of the Millenium Falcon for the 12" line!!!

Yavin Luke is a great convention exclusive!

And I guess you could pair him up with a Rebel Hero PF Han, if you used one of those trick-perspective sets. :D

Keep in mind its a Con Exclusive - which in the past has been a variant of a figure already released. I'd take this as a sign that Tatooine Luke is not far behind. Also as a Con Exclusive one of the principles is that it shouldn't be something that non-attendees are too pissed off about missing out on.

Looks like a sound choice for the convention to me.

Dangit! Of my entire Semester at college this year I have to go to only 3 lectures on a Friday. My first one was Bubo day. Now my last one is CIV Luke day! :monkey4 What are the odds? At least I have internet access up there so all should be fine like with Bubo, but still of all of the Fridays too choose from they always end up on the worst ones possible for me. Now I gotta go to the lecture an hour early again :rolleyes:

Good choice for the exclusive though, and if Dusty is excited then it must really be good because like she said she only has 2 other SW 12"ers.

DarthNeil said:
How can you BE negative at all is my question? (and I know that you're not but it's the sense of pessimism that seems to permeate this board in the last week---- and crazily enough TONIGHT!!!).

Oh It happens to me sometimes. :lol I know it's funny. This is the perfect item for an exclusive. Cool ANH announcement for those that are going and want it or not and want it. For those that don't they can pass and move on. It's a perfect item and shows that the other Lukes are coming eventually.

DarthNeil said:
We've got two ANH figs announced--- no furniture... actual pivotal characters! The line is rockin' and obviously SS have planned to reward the ANH fans and celebrate the 30th anniversary in this special year.

Exactly! Two after all the talk the other day this line was going down. BLAH BLAH BLAH

I wonder how crow tastes. :rotfl

Back