XM Studios Thor, Magneto and Wolverine Concept!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope they don't burn out checking each statue. That's a hell of a commitment no doubt. Now bring on Magneto.

I just hope they don't burn out checking each statue. That's a hell of a commitment no doubt. Now bring on Magneto.

No worries, I regularly bring em coffee, donuts and also release them out of the XM dungeon for the occasional sunlight. They'd be healthy enough for Mag and whatever comes their way. The XM Boys are built like Juggernaut. (I don't wanna mess with them especially when their holding their air brushes)

Also if you guys could help me out with this question. Who in your opinion is the industry's leading and most influential statue reviewer? I'm thinking of sending some XM Statues his/her way to get some reviews done so we know how we fare. Any recommendations?

If you want to get attention bring your stuff to sdcc

If you want to get attention bring your stuff to sdcc

It's a dream and we will work towards that. Going to SDCC and meeting all of you dudes there, partying and getting drunk, cosplaying as Big Bang Theory sexy geeks... man we are excited just thinking about that - though we need to remember XM isn't allowed outside of Asia actually so it's going to seem strange participating in SDCC. The reviews however are not us selling outside our territories but an attempt to get unbiased and expert opinions from a reliable reviewer so hopefully that doesn't get us into trouble. I guess it would be best if the reviewer is based in Asia but chances are slim I suppose.

Madx does excellent reviews :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back