XM Studios Thor, Magneto and Wolverine Concept!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The option to display in different pose is great. SS could learn from this, thats how the exc shoudl be.

The option to display in different pose is great. SS could learn from this, thats how the exc shoudl be.

That would be an epic exclusive option. Being able to change the pose. Like the XM statues...even if it was just revers options of the limbs haha.

But at the same time, more options more seams...

$850 for magneto would be an easy purchase for me, provided the paint is on par…that mags is awesome looking, and him sitting on the throne and the facial expressions tell a helluva story, and in all honesty if/when the SS version ever comes out, I don't think it would ever top it.

I think I'll buy through them. Sure you are paying shipping twice but at least you should be covered if your statue arrives damaged. If you go through Simply Toys you may save $50-$100 on the 2nd shipping costs but I doubt they'll cover you if it arrives broken. Worth the extra money to feel safe.

You'll be covered by Simply Toys as well. They are huge in SG and work directly with XM.

Retail on these comes out to about $550. If you know someone in SG that has a premium membership with them the price drops to $515. They are not as expensive as you think. Finding shipping for a reasonable price is the tough part. Shipping ranges from $140 to $200. I purchased my hulk and cap through Simply Toys but now I have a fellow collector I can buy direct from. I paid $515 for Black Widow with shipping estimated at $150 Instead of the 200 simply toys charged me. Finding a member that lives in SG is the way to go if your really interested in picking a couple of these up

You'll be covered by Simply Toys as well. They are huge in SG and work directly with XM.

Retail on these comes out to about $550. If you know someone in SG that has a premium membership with them the price drops to $515. They are not as expensive as you think. Finding shipping for a reasonable price is the tough part. Shipping ranges from $140 to $200. I purchased my hulk and cap through Simply Toys but now I have a fellow collector I can buy direct from. I paid $515 for Black Widow with shipping estimated at $150 Instead of the 200 simply toys charged me. Finding a member that lives in SG is the way to go if your really interested in picking a couple of these up

For the vast majority of US collectors on this forum, having someone in SG buy these pieces for them and ship to them isn't an option so the only other viable options are Simply Toys and Secret Compass. Compared to Simply Toys, Secret Compass is only costing me $60 more for BW shipped to my house so for peace of mind knowing I can deal direct with a reputable US based seller if I have problems, I am wiiling to pay the extra $60. Buying through someone who lives in SG you are at their mercy if you have problems since Simply Toys won't help you because you didn't buy direct from them. Too risky for me.

Thanks for the ordering info guys. Its appreciated. I'd rather pay more to be on the safe side. I know no one in Singapore that I'd trust sending my money to. Don't want to get scammed.

This is the way to go. If you have a trusted person to help you with returns then I would do it. $665 to the US is a great price. Also,their packaging looks pretty good.

This is the way to go. If you have a trusted person to help you with returns then I would do it. $665 to the US is a great price. Also,their packaging looks pretty good.

Yeah I just saw that. Styro is fastened in with straps instead of tape? They really want to make a statement .

With much lower ES, their qc should be good

where are you guys seeing pics of their packaging?

I'm batman dude. I know everything

image.jpg

Hmmm....that does look nice.

Makes you kind of wonder right? Company that's been in biz for less then a year with fancy and superior packaging skills? Owner that checks each individual piece prior to shipment!! Hmmm.. Now if someone here in the U.S. Could figure this out

For the vast majority of US collectors on this forum, having someone in SG buy these pieces for them and ship to them isn't an option so the only other viable options are Simply Toys and Secret Compass. Compared to Simply Toys, Secret Compass is only costing me $60 more for BW shipped to my house so for peace of mind knowing I can deal direct with a reputable US based seller if I have problems, I am wiiling to pay the extra $60. Buying through someone who lives in SG you are at their mercy if you have problems since Simply Toys won't help you because you didn't buy direct from them. Too risky for me.

I feel you dude. I was just explaining the best way to go about it. Obviously not everyone is going to have that type of hookup. I met my guy through some statue sales of stuff he bought from me. I talk to him fairly regularly. Prior to meeting him I didn't even know where Singapore was so you never know who you'll bump into

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back