XM Studios Thor, Magneto and Wolverine Concept!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt SS or any other company will be able to top this Mags. There isn't a single thing I don't like about it.

They can always improve.... Each artist will definitely want to do better than the previous:)

new pictures in facebook for Magneto with more details added in.

XM told me that the colors for this piece will be more comic accurate (magneto costume will be painted like the bowen's action magneto piece), currently this are just rendered images of how it is look like

WHOA! I am Impressed

SimplyToys ships worldwide. I have two on order with them. I'll let everyone know how the service and shipment goes once I get Cap and Hulk. If there's no other retailer in the UK they may be your only option

Thanks for the Heads Up, James, looking forward to seeing them

SimplyToys ships worldwide. I have two on order with them. I'll let everyone know how the service and shipment goes once I get Cap and Hulk. If there's no other retailer in the UK they may be your only option

Thanks for that. I came really close to ordering Caps, what is wrong with me. I've got to start behaving myself :lol

But Wolverine will be ordered day one. Hopefully he's soon

Amazing...simply amazing. I take it those are wires to Cerebro twisted around. Sentinel hand, X-Men Blackbird jet pieces, Cerebro helmet, and Xavier's school emblem. Love it! How awesome would it be if they added Jim Lee and AoA heads. If they can deliver on what's shown they will get my money for sure.

Are they responding to customer feedback?

I also love everything about this, except the heads. Hope they change them.

Yes, they do listen to suggestions. One guy either in here or SF suggested their Hawkeye have a regular bow option and they are now including it as a display option. I like the 2 heads they show now. Its a great blend between the Fassbender Magneto and the comics. It would be over the top if they did a Lee and AoA heads to boot.

Thanks for the Heads Up, James, looking forward to seeing them

No worries Al. I'm actually looking forward to it. It will be nice to one of a few that procure a cap here in the states

Thanks for that. I came really close to ordering Caps, what is wrong with me. I've got to start behaving myself :lol

But Wolverine will be ordered day one. Hopefully he's soon

Nah. I sold my SS Cap in anticipation of this statue. Fully sculpted classic was an easy decision. Wolverine is going to have three different swap out hands. One clean with claws, one with a sentinel eye on the claw and the last is what we've already seen In the digital wip. Not to mention the additional portrait. This statue is going to be the wolverine to own IMO

Are they responding to customer feedback?

I also love everything about this, except the heads. Hope they change them.

Yeah they actually do listen to the fan base. Were responsible for the 2nd hulk portrait, swap out bow on Hawkeye, and now a third portrait is coming for Black Widow. All decisions based on feedback from the fans. This company is doing it right. They are going to make a splash and SS will have to take notice. All in all it will be good for the future of this hobby

Until they start losing money...

I don't think they are losing money dude. Retail is already higher then SS prices. Well at least for the time being until the next price hike. They are offering a lot of extras as well. More switch out parts, art prints, and coins. Not that I really care about the coins or prints but still cool extras. Now the additional portraits and switch out parts... That's definitely worth the extra money. Seeing custom batman heads at $300 plus is crazy. Deadpool swords for over a $100... XM has all types of extras in their statues and they wouldn't be including all this stuff for a loss

I don't think they are losing money dude. Retail is already higher then SS prices. Well at least for the time being until the next price hike. They are offering a lot of extras as well. More switch out parts, art prints, and coins. Not that I really care about the coins or prints but still cool extras. Now the additional portraits and switch out parts... That's definitely worth the extra money. Seeing custom batman heads at $300 plus is crazy. Deadpool swords for over a $100... XM has all types of extras in their statues and they wouldn't be including all this stuff for a loss

I use to order exclusives statues from SS, basically almost double the price when I have it in hand (Shaking my head now, paying additional $300 for say, Punisher exc sword, just cant spend the cash like that anymore now). If XM can provide the same, or even better (more accesories, etc)... this will be another option for me. =)

I might consider these more if I could find a LCS that carried some or even some sideshow pieces. Every single LCS in my area doesn't carry anything bigger than maybe 1/6 scale...

They don't want someone thing taking up so much space. If anyone knows of an awesome lcs in sacramento, let me know. Because all the ones I'm in are full of comics and magic the gathering competitions.

Argh, why does getting these have to be so hard? I already want that Wolverine and Magneto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back