XM Studios Thor, Magneto and Wolverine Concept!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stop looking at this :drool

a4ysutyn.jpg

I would display that in a heartbeat

I asked Lee from CDUK about the Wolverine & I'm gutted because they are no longer allowed to stock XM Studio products. Anyone know of a reseller who will ship to the UK? I know it's not up yet but I really want that Wolverine

I asked Lee from CDUK about the Wolverine & I'm gutted because they are no longer allowed to stock XM Studio products. Anyone know of a reseller who will ship to the UK? I know it's not up yet but I really want that Wolverine

keep us in the loop if you find a retailer that will carry XM Studio's products and ship them worldwide, I know from there website and they state

WHICH COUNTRIES DO YOU SELL & SHIP YOUR PRODUCTS TO?
XM Studios' licensing rights only cover Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia at the moment. As such, we can only directly sell or market our products to customers in these countries. We apologise sincerely if we are unable to sell to customers or fans in other countries.

Well that just Sucks for us here in the US and UK and other countries outside there operating area and they have a 1/4 scale Black Widow that just SCREAMS SEXY, not to hot on the price but https://www.xm-studios.com/black-widow.aspx

Al

Isn't the key that they can't directly sell? If a retailer wants to order some from XM and resale them that's ok I think.

Isn't the key that they can't directly sell? If a retailer wants to order some from XM and resale them that's ok I think.

HOW CAN I BUY YOUR PRODUCTS IF I'M NOT IN ONE OF THE 4 COUNTRIES?
Although we cannot sell directly from our website, some of our distributors or resellers might ship internationally so there is hope! :D We are now in the process of appointing distributors and resellers. Join our mailing list to stay updated!

Then I guess there is no problem, Thanks Wanerlai

Al

SimplyToys ships worldwide. I have two on order with them. I'll let everyone know how the service and shipment goes once I get Cap and Hulk. If there's no other retailer in the UK they may be your only option

SimplyToys ships worldwide. I have two on order with them. I'll let everyone know how the service and shipment goes once I get Cap and Hulk. If there's no other retailer in the UK they may be your only option

Nice! When are their cap and hulk expected to ship?

Cap was supposed to ship this month. Latest I've heard is May now. Hulk was supposed to be May as well. I'm guessing June possibly. One thing you can always count on in this hobby are delays

I feel you dude. I was just explaining the best way to go about it. Obviously not everyone is going to have that type of hookup. I met my guy through some statue sales of stuff he bought from me. I talk to him fairly regularly. Prior to meeting him I didn't even know where Singapore was so you never know who you'll bump into

No worries bro. You got a really great deal with your SG connection. I can't blame you for going that route to get these great looking statues. I hope everything works out.

new pictures in facebook for Magneto with more details added in.

XM told me that the colors for this piece will be more comic accurate (magneto costume will be painted like the bowen's action magneto piece), currently this are just rendered images of how it is look like

looks good, i can't wait to see an actual in-person or studio finalized product; also what is that/whose mask is that in his hand?

looks good, i can't wait to see an actual in-person or studio finalized product; also what is that/whose mask is that in his hand?

ir is the cerebo helmet

On the side is the remnants of the X-men Blackbird fighter jet while the Xavier school signboard is at his feet

:monkey4. Looks awesome! What's up with that helmet levitation effect? Or are those supposed to be cerebro wires?

Since SS never going to release a magneto this will do
hopefully. Loving the sculpt base everything about it
just never heard about this company.

keep a close eye on them maybe give them a try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back