XM Studios She-Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cause they want an anorexic (relatively)She-Hulk

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon
Yeah, I too will pass on abnormal hugeness. Power Girl was perfect for me.
I love xm but the ss version is hot. No use bashing it. That being said for she hulk fans you can't go wrong. There is gonna b two awesome 1/4 she hulk now for a character who isnt an A lister.
Good time to join the collecting crusade, indeed! :D
Yea, missed out on SS She-Hulk so this is an easy buy for me. Plus I'm guessing XM will just have a lot more switch out parts and a better base than SS's version. I'd rather pay a lot for XM's versions than the premium it would cost to buy SSC's. Still, SSC's she hulk is no doubt a winner.
Agreed, I too missed on it so this is great, also I wasn't a fan of the pants for the SS one.
If your also getting XM Ms. Marvel the two bases will go with each other which is a plus...

Wow hadn't noticed til you said it.

I'm sure they're trying to match him with Deadpool.

NO way, that will make a nice diorama display setup. Xmen, etc etc. I can just see people settin their display setup is 5 statues of XM, one theme. Then another area 5 more XM.

NO way, that will make a nice diorama display setup. Xmen, etc etc. I can just see people settin their display setup is 5 statues of XM, one theme. Then another area 5 more XM.

Dang! Who are these people with $10K?! More power to ya.

But seriously it is tough. I was looking at some compensation metrics for next year and I made it a point to earn an extra 10k on my year end bonus to cover xm. First time I ever actually worked my hobby into my compensation goals

But seriously it is tough. I was looking at some compensation metrics for next year and I made it a point to earn an extra 10k on my year end bonus to cover xm. First time I ever actually worked my hobby into my compensation goals

That's some nice bonus earnings man! Yea, I am hoping my next video game bonus will cover the cost of XM Phoenix and maybe another sideshow piece. Fortunately, I have no mortgage and no debt which makes me feel a little better at night about buying some of these expensive pieces.

I wish mine all came at once year end. I get mine every quarter but it goes quick

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Early WIPs Posted on their Facebook page (This is not the final pose this is just a model they are using):

y94NDH.jpg

JiHUSI.jpg

oa8OpH.jpg

6rsPpz.jpg

tTgyaT.jpg

cPQ8QL.jpg

RqpH06.jpg

dKnBBa.jpg

She-Hulk is looking hot! Can't wait to see the final pose.

Back