XM Studios She-Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No need to lol

Just cause lol. SSC is based off the comic book cover and it's pretty close to it. I'm not a fan of overly muscular female sculpt and based on what XM, it is.

Skinny women rocks! And I do love my SS version. :hi5:

No need to lol

Just cause lol. SSC is based off the comic book cover and it's pretty close to it. I'm not a fan of overly muscular female sculpt and based on what XM, it is.

Fair enough I suppose...I prefer her being a tad more muscular. Really love how Powergirl is looking for SSC and I would love a similar thickness to XM she-hulk.

Too bulky women don't look nice... the SS She Hulk body is just nicely proportion

you don't think powergirl looks good?

in any case, i hope more people don't want XM she hulk cuz that will make it easier for me to nab one:lol

Powergirl ok. But I prefer my girls to be like WOnder WOman. =), just different cup of tea mate. :wave

I have the SS She-Hulk and will never let that one go, I love it. That being said I will be purchasing this one also because I can never have enough 1/4 scale She-hulk statues! XM could make one of her in work out gear with sports bra and hot pant shorts lifting weights and I'd buy it! (praying somehow this idea sticks with the XM-Boys :lol)

I don't care about how bulky she is or not as long as her ass looks BOOTYLICIOUS

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Same as Dr. Strange ...can't wait to see 3D renderings for this!

I love xm but the ss version is hot. No use bashing it. That being said for she hulk fans you can't go wrong. There is gonna b two awesome 1/4 she hulk now for a character who isnt an A lister.

Yea, missed out on SS She-Hulk so this is an easy buy for me. Plus I'm guessing XM will just have a lot more switch out parts and a better base than SS's version. I'd rather pay a lot for XM's versions than the premium it would cost to buy SSC's. Still, SSC's she hulk is no doubt a winner.

Back